IT.COM

discuss Is it worth to buy one word .co ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ricardo M

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

I see some good names available with .co
If it would be a .com it would have incredible value.

I always sticked to .com but do you think .co will be worth to invest in?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think trade/business/high search related .CO is OK to buy if you get them cheaply.

•••
Hi All,

Thanks

Grab good ones and hold it for 6 months or above 6 months , if did not sell , sell here and get money back .

•••
Only handregs so far i found. Just considering to buy or not

•••
•••
There are some good .co sales for one words, but once you have many the renewals start to add up. I would be very choosy.

•••
Hi All,

Thanks

Yes, my opinion is that strong one word dot co's available for hand reg are definitely worth taking a chance on. After all, the dot co market is still relatively young.

•••
How can i found .co domain and how can i see the .co expiring or delete or track droping?

•••
I would only buy premium .co domains. Ive sold one 3k plus which was probably undersold and had $XXXX offers on others but they are high quality, single word names (in my opinion). I personally would'nt invest in anything "brandable" or random words/products like dish.co or candle.co etc.

•••
•••
•••
dish.co and candle.co aren't that bad, could easily see a startup using one of those.

•••
dish.co and candle.co aren't that bad, could easily see a startup using one of those.
Ok maybe candle isnt that bad but I personaly wouldnt buy it from the closeout list. I'm not somebody who hates anything that isnt .com but I think if it isnt .com it has to be a killer keyword name to be worth speculating on.

•••
I just bought

Callers.co

And I think is a great name.

•••
coarse.co
is free for hand reg - if anybody cares.

•••
Hi All,

Thanks

No unless it is a huge KW and you get it cheap.

Buy .com or crypto instead.

•••
Back