Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Is it a TM violation?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Robin

Along with BatMan..VIP Member
Impact
182
Hello

I own eh4.com and I am developing it as a programming site but I found e4.com and the term e4 is a trademark related to some channel.

So is there any violation?

thanx
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think for a dev site, you'll be fine.
 
0
•••
No rules broken...

You will be fine as far as that is concerned. If you went after a variant of their logo to be sly then that would be a different story.
 
0
•••
Hmm thanx all
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back