Is Europe a Continent?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Sayrex

Established Member
Impact
Europe is not the continent, learn geography

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
do you really consider that Europe the continent???? the continent on which there is Europe is called Eurasia
learn geography.....

USA - island)))))))

Last edited:
•••
I don't know where you learned geography, but Europe and Asia are two different continents. As far as I know there exists only the Eurasian plate.

Last edited:
•••
do you really consider that Europe the continent???? the continent on which there is Europe is called Eurasia
learn geography.....

USA - island)))))))
Eurasia is Super Continent.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
Eurasia is Super Continent....facepalm.........

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
SIX CONTINENTS:
Eurasia (Europe+Asia)
North America
South America
Australia
Africa
Antarctida

•••
•••
@Sayrex
You even knows what is Gondwana?
I bet you are 35+ years old, am I right?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Haris
At least I understand it and can express in it.
By the way I know 4 languages + english (more or less).

•••
@mayazir Most of the people are taught that there are 7 continents (Asia, North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Australia and Antarctica). There are some textbooks that say there are 5/6 continents ( they combine Asia and Europe to Eurasia and/or North America and South America to America)
continents.PNG

•••
@mayazir Most of the people are taught that there are 7 continents (Asia, North America, South America, Africa, Europe, Australia and Antarctica). There are some textbooks that say there are 5 continents ( they combine Asia and Europe to Eurasia and/or North America and South America to America)Show attachment 73376
Thats why we were the first in Space, meanwhile you were searching non existing continents in your maps..LOL

•••
it is difficult to present the tourist agency selling tours on nonexistent сontinent

Just because you say it doesnt exist it doesnt make it true. Do you think your like the god of geography or something??

•••
@Radu054
Teach most of people that the fascism was won by USA but not USSR

•••
@Haris
At least I understand it and can express in it.
By the way I know 4 languages + english (more or less).

You can understand and express yourself but you are not good at it, and at the same time you're talking about how others have poor education. That's what we call irony. BTW I can speak 4 languages too :)

Thats why we were the first in Space, meanwhile you were searching non existing continents in your maps..LOL

How was it like?

•••
@Sayrex
Yes, american came at the end of the war and "won"....
Holy naivety..

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back