Dynadot

Is Dan.com better than Sedo?

NameSilo
Watch

Is Dan.com better than Sedo?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Yes Dan is better

• Sedo is better

• In between

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Boosha69

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Very difficult question, both sites have their advantages and disadvantages, in my opinion, more a matter of taste.

•••
-
Well I just put about 200 names up and got 2 lowball offers on 2 names that the guy musta thought I fell off of the turnip truck and would accept it. Declined both. He argued that GoDaddy appraisals are the worst as they are too high. ok, so I just decline his offer, woulda been happy to negotiate but he seemed to be too argumentative so adios muchacho. With Sedo, I had them up quite a while and never got an offer.

Got more names but now I want to see if there are any serious buyers that make fair offers.

Last edited:
•••
Dan. com is better without doubt

•••
Dan is the future,
Sedo is the past.

They both work splendid, but Sedo is becoming increasingly more frustrating to use.
Sedo has min. fee waived for 2020 though, whereas Dan never had min fees.

Sedo refuses to change, adapt, evolve.

Dan is the anti-Sedo lol

Last edited:
•••
•••
Choose SEDO to expand your network , their service connected with many registrar in the world . Or choose DAN for simplicity . Or choose another domain marketplace like epik marketplace , uniregistry market , and other. I like and respect all domain marketplace as long as their service suitable to support my goal

•••
•••
Thank you all, very helpful. :-D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back