IT.COM

status-resolved Is blatant racism acceptable?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
It is far past the point that NamePros draws a line in the sand. This type of racism should not be acceptable.

https://www.namepros.com/threads/braden-pollock-steps-down-from-epik-bod.1194548/

I reported this specific post, but think it needs to be highlighted here.

User Charizard is saying and doing extremely racist, and unprofessional things.

First he had a link to Daily Stormer in his signature.

Now he has changed his profile to the picture of a black man, that if you do a reverse image search all the results are racist -

Good Lord....A Franken-Ni**er... - Ni**ermania Forum ...

Ni**ermania MugShot Gallery

Nestless sow of six now has five - Chimpmania

Africoon crowned "ugliest *****r" needs gibs-me - Chimpmania

This is blatantly racist. Are you really going to allow this NamePros mods?

I mean you went after a guy with a picture of Jack Nicholson from The Shining as "unprofessional".

Allowing this disgusting stuff under the guise of "free speech" is simply not acceptable.

For people who think they have free speech rights on private platforms, I suggest you read the Constitution. Those rights are only related to the government, not private platforms.

There is simply no excuse for allowing this.

Brad

Moderator's response:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How about the image? What was your intention to use that image which, as proved by @bmugford is linked to racist comments? How about the link it was said ( I didnt see) was on your sig? How about you claiming it is Freedom of Speech? Well guess what? You say you are NOT racist? Good then, if someone calls you that then that is Freedom of Speech too. What do you think? You cant play the Freedom of Speech card when it suits you.

Freedom of speech and politics and racism or not don't even need to be addressed. The Elad here'ssssssssssssssssssssJohnny avatar has set a precedent for unprofessional avatars. That was never going to be allowed even if we did not have the @Braden Pollock thread.

•••
Freedom of speech and politics and racism or not don't even need to be addressed. The Elad here'ssssssssssssssssssssJohnny avatar has set a precedent for unprofessional avatars. That was never going to be allowed even if we did not have the @Braden Pollock thread.
Is @Silentptnr avatar also unprofessional?

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Hello,

We believe that all of the necessary information has been provided in this thread to answer relevant questions.

You may open a new thread or contact support if you have additional questions.

Thanks.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back