IT.COM

request Is anyone willing to do a free private appraisal on a small portfolio?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnAmibo

Established Member
Impact
Hey all, just wondering if anyone was up for providing a free valuation on a small portfolio of around 60 domains, this could be either conducted via email or direct message

Many thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No

Last edited:
•••
I'm up for it, send me a DM with the list

•••
•••
•••
•••
Very smart of you to ask as a newcomer. People dive into domains thinking they have bought winning lottery tickets right out of the gate and many get a bad attitude when told the truth.

We all had to go through making various mistakes during the learning process so starting out with humility and a genuine desire to learn is going to speed up the learning curve exponentially.

Best of luck on your domaining journey.

•••
@karmaco Thanks, that's the idea. I have tried to learn what I can from the resources available online and then over a couple of months tried to put together a small portfolio with a relatively small outlay and just want to see what I have got right or wrong so far before proceeding any further 👍

•••
I sent you my thoughts , tried to be tough but not too harsh. I think you have some decent names though.

•••
@Broth Investing Thanks for your time and insights, it's greatly appreciated and more than helpful. Take care and good luck with all your ventures

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back