IT.COM

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Adam any idea how many people have issues and how many been resolved ?

I think it is obvious if someone has a claim they need to give the name they transacted business with to get a resolution. @Shane Bellone would you agree ?

@equity78

I do agree.

I have been messaging with people who have already began working with Adam. I am not keeping track of complaints that Adam is unaware of. It's a waste of everyones time to play anonymously.

•••
But Jeff you said you did do business with him. how could you be someone who never spent a dollar ?

You said

Jeff Markus said: Wonder what happens to people like me that paid Adam for an email blast, when the numbers were mostly false and he claimed they were all real people. Does this pay back period extend to 2013? I mean a scam is a scam right or is there a time period when after that date people that have been scammed by this guy are sh*t outa luck?

I thought that is what you wanted to be refunded for, if the numbers were bogus you should get refunded.

•••
Yes, my issue was resolved by writing to him.
Frank Schilling identified himself and his claim appears to have been satisfiied.
Why not tell him who the hell you are?
Maybe you will be able to get complete satisfaction - other than with a fur mitten!
I think Adam wronged numerous people, but if you are honest with him he seems willing to rectify the situation!
Try it!

•••
Perhaps it would be beneficial if Shane could make it clearer in post #1 which individuals have requested a refund and which are just submitting a report on their negative experience for perusal.

So one list where people are specifically requesting a refund via this thread (each marked either resolved/unresolved), followed by a second list of those who who have just relayed their negative buying experience but are not requesting a refund via this thread or via Shane for whatever reason. Your case being an example, where you wanted to share your experience but have categorically decided not to pursue a refund.

That will make it much easier for people to see who is still owed money (or services/products) and who isn't.

Negative experiences:
At the moment that seems to be Jeff Markus and Domainesque. I would suggest an appropriate course of action to be for them to email Adam Dicker with their details, copying in Shane Bellone on the communication, in order to retain their place on the list or otherwise be listed as a 'negative experience'.

Anybody who has requested a refund but has been denied one should, if they consider themselves to have a valid complaint, consider taking their complaint further. If this thread hasn't worked for them then perhaps they need to increase the noise levels, ripoffreport.com is an option.

Last edited:
•••
How about we do this - Adam states his resolution for everyone that has advertised with him.

Then anyone that feels they have a claim can reference THAT POST and have their claim solved by email him or Shane or posting here under they full names directly.

What this does...

Prevents further negotiation in private with Adam
Creates a public paper trail to get your problem solved
Ensures everyone is treated fairly

Most of all, if Adam ignored you in the past, it prevents the same thing from happening this time around. This seems pretty fair and legit way of solving this. And also just to note Ive said pages ago once my 2 questions were answered I'd have my answers I needed to move forward and would not longer by in this thread.

•••
Anybody who isn't seeking a refund and isn't willing to reveal themselves to Adam Dicker, via Shane Bellone as an intermediary if necessary, should be removed from the list of cases that are being tracked in post #1.

At the moment that seems to be Jeff Markus and Domainesque. I would suggest an appropriate course of action to be for them to email Adam Dicker with their details, copying in Shane Bellone on the communication, in order to retain their place on the list.

Anybody who has requested a refund but has been denied one should, if they consider themselves to have a valid complaint, consider taking their complaint further. If this thread hasn't worked for them then perhaps they need to increase the noise levels, ripoffreport.com is an option.

Agree

•••
How about we do this - Adam states his resolution for everyone that has advertised with him.

Then anyone that feels they have a claim can reference THAT POST and have their claim solved by email him or Shane or posting here under they full names directly.

What this does...

Prevents further negotiation in private with Adam
Creates a public paper trail to get your problem solved
Ensures everyone is treated fairly

Most of all, if Adam ignored you in the past, it prevents the same thing from happening this time around. This seems pretty fair and legit way of solving this. And also just to note Ive said pages ago once my 2 questions were answered I'd have my answers I needed to move forward and would not longer by in this thread.

Here's a question, did you advertise with me and if Yes, under what name?

•••
Great plan, please answer my 2 questions. You've seen them many times. Then I will make a claim or not.

The great thing about being me and not you right now is I have the choice of dealing with you this time around. The first time I was scammed into it, this time I get to see if its worth my time.

So how about you comment on those advertising numbers and email address pal :)

•••
Great plan, please answer my 2 questions. You've seen them many times. Then I will make a claim or not.

The great thing about being me and not you right now is I have the choice of dealing with you this time around. The first time I was scammed into it, this time I get to see if its worth my time.

So how about you comment on those advertising numbers and email address pal :)

Ok whats your email address?

•••
Here's a question, did you advertise with me and if Yes, under what name?

@Jeff Markus I personally think this reply from Adam is a valid one. If you state your name or private PM including Shane on the conversation it can and will be documented.

I understand the hurt and frustration you might of had with Adam over the years, but you now have a chance to get compensated. This however may not fix how you feel about him and by all means you are entitled to that and I sure no one would blame you.

The reason for this thread is for Adam to fix some of the wrongs and I think he needs to know who you are?... IMO

•••
This seems to me - call me a noobie if you want - matters not to me - because before I retired 10 years ago I managed seven web sites for a fortune 500 company. If you have an issue with a vendor, you contact them directly. If you do not identify who you are, how that the vendor address your issues?

•••
Hey everyone I understand people think having a name would help this out. I think it would just provide Adam another means of distracting from the real issue which was he sold bot email blasts to people and false advertising numbers all around.

I've listed the best way forward in my view right here:

namepros.com/threads/is-adam-dicker-a-criminal-you-decide.883579/page-78#post-5051608

This would prevent me (and others) from having to even speak with Adam again. Just see his terms, I send email, get my claim and be done with him.

I really dont want to be associated with him in any way shape or form. Adam runs a reputationrepaire thing, a mugshot repair thing, how many other "things" like this do you think he has? and Im sorry I just dont want to be connected to any of it. The fact I even spent money on DNF is embarrassing enough. I should have know better and was fooled by him myself.

If other advertisers have questions/claims they will need to move this forward. Ive done my best. Good luck and good fortune everyone.

Last edited:
•••
So @Adam Dicker before this thread jumps the shark can you please say how you will resolve the situation unhappy advertisers ? Or your choice please say that you have no intention of posting that here so we can stop discussing this topic.

•••
It looks like @Jeff Markus is afraid that Adam Dicker may try something nefarious if he has to identify himself. Not the least because @Adam Dicker runs sites related to reputation repair, mugshot removal and possibly other such sites. So, he wants a common resolution to be posted for all advertisers, so that Jeff can be one of the many who ask for refunds, and thus remain unidentified and get a resolution.

Is that correct, @Jeff Markus?

•••
@equity78

I do agree.

I have been messaging with people who have already began working with Adam. I am not keeping track of complaints that Adam is unaware of. It's a waste of everyones time to play anonymously.
I have emailed Adam privately many times and have been ignored. Just let him know privately exactly who I am. I've lost all patience
Adam, I know who domainesque is but he or she has not PMed me for help either.

I can only assume he or she is out for blood rather than resolution.
I'm out for both unless I get paid back! However, Adam and I have communicated this evening. I did send him emails directly to his email address. But I believe he wasn't exactly sure who I am. And Shane I did contact you but was given wrong name handle. Lets see what happens in the next couple if days.

•••
Hello,I am very new to NamePros,posting a few attempts trying to sell a few domains in the sell section.I have read every page of the 78 on this thread.
I have My very first Website being developed by "Nichewebsites.com" ,being LasVegasVehicles.com(please see bottom if its landing page). I purchased the package Aug 20th of this year. I would like to be refunded as well for the $499 spent on this website. I have not been delivered anything website wise,such as files or anything of the like. Affiliate links were plugged in this morning by his development Team.

Id be highly appreciative if I may be issued this refund to begin this project with another company with a clean slate.
Thank you.

•••
Hello,I am very new to NamePros,posting a few attempts trying to sell a few domains in the sell section.I have read every page of the 78 on this thread.
I have My very first Website being developed by "Nichewebsites.com" ,being LasVegasVehicles.com(please see bottom if its landing page). I purchased the package Aug 20th of this year. I would like to be refunded as well for the $499 spent on this website. I have not been delivered anything website wise,such as files or anything of the like. Affiliate links were plugged in this morning by his development Team.

Id be highly appreciative if I may be issued this refund to begin this project with another company with a clean slate.
Thank you.

It would be more informative to this thread as to what you were promised and what your agreement says? And before making an opinion, JMO.

•••

Thank you.

Hello there,

I have a question. Just to be fair to @Adam Dicker, was there a time frame when you would receive the site? Based on the date you mentioned, it is close to two months.

•••
just checked.. the site is online now? or is this a previous website version or under construction still?

•••

Thank you.

Wasn't going to post in this thread anymore but I'm intrigued here. I went to your website LasVegasVehicles.com . The website seems basically finished (other than the fact that Adam still need to send you the website files).

What exactly was promised that Adam didn't deliver on? At first glance it seems like a nice website to me eventhough it's not exactly a unique theme since it's based on the Jupiter theme found on http://demos.artbees.net/jupiter/ . I do see that a lot of the CSS has been customized to make the end result look unique so for $499 this seems like a reasonable price to me (as long as Adam told you it was a theme customization of course).

•••
It looks like @Jeff Markus is afraid that Adam Dicker may try something nefarious if he has to identify himself. Not the least because @Adam Dicker runs sites related to reputation repair, mugshot removal and possibly other such sites. So, he wants a common resolution to be posted for all advertisers, so that Jeff can be one of the many who ask for refunds, and thus remain unidentified and get a resolution.

Is that correct, @Jeff Markus?

I don't know who Jeff Markus is or what his issue may be, but based on new information about numbers that Adam Dicker has himself supplied in this thread, Jeff has asked a valid general question that deseves a yes/no answer here, namely:

Will Adam Dicker issue refunds to people who paid him for a DNF email campaign where the valid number of emals is less than was agreed to and paid for?

Yes or No?

•••
•••
It's not slander.

As the writer of the post I can appreciate your position.

However, I disagree with your choice of words and the long term affect they may have on those who may lose there jobs because of it.

I am a proponent of free speech and recognize the laws. But I also know what is morally correct and weigh heavily on my words and actions. Maybe you would have had only 50 pages instead of 80 for posts. But either way the truth would have come out and not quite ruin so many lives if repercussions like this particular "refund because I read this post" issue spreads. I can't blame you for wanting "hits" but your ethics I will question.

That's other families outside of Adam's household being affected. The word "criminal" was a bad choice and slanderous.

Regards,

WPM

•••
That's other families outside of Adam's household being affected. The word "criminal" was a bad choice and slanderous.

It is only slanderous if not true. There are multiple accounts from a multitude of victims that confirm it is most likely true. If you've read this thread, this should not even be an issue at this point. Nice try though.

You're right about the other families outside of Dicker's being affected. That would be all those family members of those unfortunate victims who've either lost money and/or time being involved with this.

Last edited:
•••
I appreciate everyone's contributions to this thread.

However, I think it's time to stop with the banter.

Let's allow the victims to post their complaints and allow Adam to post when resolutions have been made.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back