Dynadot

Is Adam Dicker a criminal? You decide.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

S-B

Account Closed
Impact
This story starts with DNF; a barren wasteland that once was a leading forum within the domain industry. While the forum itself played a huge role in propagating the myth that is Adam Dicker, the story really begins with DNF College in the summer of 2011.

Read More

Updates / Reports
These are in no particular order.

From what I understand, Adam still owes north of $33,000 to previous customers and business partners. As I receive more information, I will update this figure.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Check the last 20 pages and tell me, how much 'help' have you passed for the victims

We're in agreement that the last 20+ pages have lacked substance, but I would argue that as long as there continue to be customers who have not received what they paid for ( Adam seems to think there are more of those out there and there are unresolved issues still in the public record ), that maintaining pressure by keeping this thread alive is worthwhile no matter what is being discussed. I suspect that you'd agree with me if you had been one of those people that had paid Adam and received nothing in return.

•••
@Shane Bellone
Where is part -2? I am waiting. Come on. Keep your promise and help others (as you say this is your intention). What happened with NicheWebsites.com?

•••
I'm not saying this guy is a saint. I'm saying the focus is all wrong. It's like going after a small time drug dealer instead of focusing on the kingpin. The registrars are crooked as hell and no 70 page threads are centered around that!

I'm sorry your GoDaddy auction account was banned for violating their ToS and that it only received a few pages of attention here :)

This is why I need people to reach out and match usernames with real issues.
This came by email and it's fake.

WARNING! This mail contains the following virus:
Trojan.GenericKD.2784408 (Engine A)
The infected parts have been deleted.

I'm still waiting for the f*cking money!

Please send a check for the due invoice or you will hear from our attorney.

I'm reattaching it for your review.

Chris Bailey
Tel: +1.786.391.2208
Cel: +1.786.489.9929
www.kinemed.com

Called both numbers to see if I could resolve it, listen to the second one's voicemail and you will see how people just pile crap onto the thread and emails.
This is why I need to verify everyone.

You're complaining about receiving spam from a scammer? Seriously?
Has nothing to do with anything. Your customer records must suck if you actually called that number.

I guess it shows how you can profit/confuse people and rip them off, lol. Ironic, really.

•••
Hi Adam, to keep this thread on focus can I ask a few specific questions? They relate directly to my problem which I've not determined how to solve yet.

1. A numbers of pages back a detailed break down of your forum numbers and advertising rates were posted. Those forum numbers were public and proven without any doubt to be false.

2. Around the same time you came forward to say you added over 100,000 members/emails to your forum that had never interacted with your forum in any way. You include these in your active user count and based your rates around that.

What is your stance on these two specific things? And should people that have advertised with you contact you for a refund because of these numbers?

•••
Wow this is a lot of replies.. Anyone have a TLDR summation? Was part 2 posted?

•••
Wow this is a lot of replies.. Anyone have a TLDR summation? Was part 2 posted?
Shane promised the part-2 would come on Friday, it is now Tuesday(India). Look like Adam and Shane have become friends :)

•••
My complaint is not specific to me. It's a general question that could effect everyone that advertised on DNF. Therefore there should be a public reply to it. Thank you.

•••
•••
That's interesting Adam. Now regarding my fair and valid question posted above. Can you please comment on it for myself and anyone else wondering what they should do if they have advertised with you.

Let's all stay on focus for a brief moment.

•••
You're complaining about receiving spam from a scammer? Seriously?
Has nothing to do with anything. Your customer records must suck if you actually called that number.

I guess it shows how you can profit/confuse people and rip them off, lol. Ironic, really.

I am not complaining about spam, all I am saying is when people hide behind aliases it's impossible to even find the right people.

•••
Just so everyone knows, Discobull and HeyNow have always had an agenda with me. Check past threads and you will see that as well. I am ok with that as that's life.

HeyNow has never posted a thread on Namepros to sell a domain name.
https://www.namepros.com/search/1336233/?page=6

Discobull has 10 pages of posts, 5+ are dedicated to me.
https://www.namepros.com/search/1336250/

Why don't you just stick to the real thing and stop pointing to anyone else. You've got your house full of garbage... take care of the situation.

•••
Plesse reply to my comments. They won't go away. Focus on a legit and valid request please.

Adam please my post above and comment. There are only a few specific questions in it.

•••
Why don't you just stick to the real thing and stop pointing to anyone else. You've got your house full of garbage... take care of the situation.

That is why I tell people to email me at [email protected] if they have an issue they need resolved.

•••
We don't need individual attention to your false advertising numbers. Just your stance on the specific questions. Those answers will be of interest to many people. It's fair we all know what your position is. It's not a closed door issue. The information was equally false to all.

Please comment to my posting. Shane as the gate keeper of this 'part two' information package perhaps you can ask my questions since it does appear they are going unanswered no matter how I put them.

•••

Chris Bailey
www.kinemed.com

I got that same exact email a week ago. It's not sent by some domainer I'm sure, just some hacker trying to infect your pc. This email was probably sent to millions of email addresses. I instantly knew it was some bogus email from a hacker the second I saw it since I don't owe anyone any money.

•••
Yes everyone, random spam email exists on the Internet. First random virus email in 20 years online Adam?

My questions are valid and being buried under this gibberish. It's deliberate.

So maybe Shane can get answers since I tried to post valid concerns in a fair way without resolution.

•••
Hi Adam, to keep this thread on focus can I ask a few specific questions? They relate directly to my problem which I've not determined how to solve yet.

1. A numbers of pages back a detailed break down of your forum numbers and advertising rates were posted. Those numbers were public and proven without any doubt to be false.

2. Around the same time you came forward to say you added over 100,000 members/emails to your forum that had never interacted with your forum in any way. You include these in your active user count and based your rates around that.

What is your stance on these two specific things? And should people that have advertised with you contact you for a refund because of these numbers?

I am not in a position to discuss DNF short term or long term marketing strategies with you here in a forum that competes with DNF.

•••
Agreed, The numbers you posted online are deliberate.

Last edited:
•••
Adam you have publicly marketed and sold people advertising based on false numbers. You claim this as strategy. I claim this as fraud.

•••
@MasterOfMyDomains the details were posted by another forum member a few pages back. You've read them. We all have.

Furthermore Adam himself stated he added unverified emails to the active user count.

I hope that answers your questions.

•••
@MasterOfMyDomains the details were posted by another forum member a few pages back. You've read them. We all have.

Furthermore Adam himself stated he added unverified emails to the active user count.

I hope that answers your questions.
You asked fair questions and received diplomatic answer. Now those who advertised based on those metrics know what to do .

•••
We don't need individual attention to your false advertising numbers. Just your stance on the specific questions. Those answers will be of interest to many people. It's fair we all know what your position is. It's not a closed door issue. The information was equally false to all.

Please comment to my posting. Shane as the gate keeper of this 'part two' information package perhaps you can ask my questions since it does appear they are going unanswered no matter how I put them.

Can you not see or read my friend? See what Adam has been posting for many times now:

For issues, contact him at [email protected]. Have embossed the fonts just so you can see it.

•••

Chris Bailey
www.kinemed.com

Called both numbers to see if I could resolve it, listen to the second one's voicemail and you will see how people just pile crap onto the thread and emails.
This is why I need to verify everyone.

You are putting 2+2 together and coming out with 5 it seems, that email possibly has nothing at all to do with this thread.

There is a notice on the bottom of their website:

abcde.PNG

•••
Good informative post webinvestments.
Stated is a fact, contact [email protected] if you have any issues pertaining to him.

•••
Give us all one reason why we should believe a word that you say considering you are still claiming that DNF gets 80 million hits a month and has 500,000 active members. That's the problem with lying is that it can lead to a permanent loss of trust.

•••
Back