Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Ipod Nano Software...can someone help me out?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jakey

VIP Member
Impact
13
Hey...
My dad gave me a 2gig ipod nano last week but I cant find the CD it came with and was wondering if I can download it online

Thanks + rep to whoever helps
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Itunes from the apple website.
 
0
•••
I have it downloaded and I have all the songs I want, its just that I plug it in and nothing happens...
 
0
•••
Try to plug it in and then open iTunes. Sometimes iTunes is set to not automatically start. Also make sure you have the most recent version of iTunes.

-Bill
 
0
•••
0
•••
If I remember correctly apple do not ship installation CD's with iPod's. All you should need tho is iTunes as that installs the drivers for your iPod.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back