Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

IPB Question

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

DebX420

VIP Member
Impact
53
My friend had recently come across a stash of his brother's old programs, CDs, OSs, etc. On one CD that I got, IPB 1.3.1 on it. It is the free version of IPB. I want to share this new found treasure with everyone. Is it legal to distribute a free program, or is it illegal? Please let me know ASAP :) If it is indeed legal, I will post a download link, and if not, I will only keep it for myself :)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back