Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Just the one purchased at auction VRglasses dot io
 
3
•••
mat.png
 
2
•••

well.. just as update.. and for those not visiting completed sales thread.. that reg did get sold 20 days after regging for 2.6k on gd makeoffer.

congrats alcy. ;)
 
Last edited:
4
•••
My one and only .io is uub.io
 
1
•••
Any one heard anything from NIC.io or affilias about fixing the whois or contact form??
 
1
•••
I recently acquired

conscience.io

I like it.
 
8
•••
I recently acquired

conscience.io

I like it.
i would hope you like it since you're the one that decided to acquire it! cool one, congrats.
 
3
•••
SmartGear.io.
 
4
•••
Bots / io
 
9
•••
Last edited:
2
•••
ewall.png


Electronic or Ethereum Wallet

Got 4 offers..till now within 45days.3 were solid offers.​
 
5
•••
3
•••
3
•••
I guess some already know i have.. Davos.io
 
1
•••
Surgical
Natures
 
2
•••
Hey does anyone here own or know who owns stream.io by chance? Thanks
 
1
•••
1
•••
2
•••
hmmmm.. where do you go now to see expired .io domains?
expireddomains.net doesn't support them no more after the recent nic switches etc
 
1
•••
2
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back