Dynadot

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Some Breaking News for all if not know

"In 2021, the United Nation's International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea ruled that the United Kingdom has no sovereignty over the Chagos Archipelago, and that Mauritius is sovereign. This would extinguish the British Indian Ocean Territory, and the IO two-letter country code and .io could also be extinguished. The United Kingdom disputes and does not recognise the tribunal's decision, so further legal processes are likely."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.io
Of course long way but...
So good luck with .io to all :xf.wink:
I think this will even be better news; some private company like Verisign will take over and io will become a generic tld. Even better than what it is now. 😉😜

•••
GoPoker
GoParty
GoRealty
PokerPlay

•••
I think this will even be better news; some private company like Verisign will take over and io will become a generic tld. Even better than what it is now. 😉😜

extinguished -
erased not even Verisign can oppose to "wave"

•••
It says “.io could also be extinguished” so lets hope they put it up for sale before doing so, at the least. There are hundreds of thousands businesses running on it afterall.

•••
•••
Some Breaking News for all if not know

"In 2021, the United Nation's International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea ruled that the United Kingdom has no sovereignty over the Chagos Archipelago, and that Mauritius is sovereign. This would extinguish the British Indian Ocean Territory, and the IO two-letter country code and .io could also be extinguished. The United Kingdom disputes and does not recognise the tribunal's decision, so further legal processes are likely."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.io
Of course long way but...
So good luck with .io to all :xf.wink:

Do you have records of any cc tld ever being extinguished ? , which ones and what years would be some sustainable info to judge reality on this one.

•••
•••

extinguished -
erased not even Verisign can oppose to "wave"
This is not breaking news - first reported back in January.....

The UK have basically told them to F-Off........

Nothing is going to change for a long long time....

•••
•••
I’m happy to report that mrpremium.com sold Canyon.io on my behalf. $18,500

•••
I’m happy to report that mrpremium.com sold Canyon.io on my behalf. $18,500

Nice!

Congrats @Keith

He has a unique and marketable online presence, specially on LInn

•••
Those are allot of top one word .ios on mrpremium I see now ...and the large amount of these particular one words are still for sale, and not yet developed.. what stage of life is io in? I am writing this due to that I am a little surprised I guess.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Hi everyone, I'm brand new here and brand new to Domain investing.

I'd like your input on where an .io domain sits in the ladder of best or most sought after domains, especially when compared to .com and .net.

EG: Which would be worth more, business .io or business .net?

Thanks.

Last edited:
•••
Those are allot of top one word .ios on mrpremium I see now ...and the large amount of these particular one words are still for sale, and not yet developed.. what stage of life is io in? I am writing this due to that I am a little surprised I guess.

A vast majority of domains sold to end users are not developed for whatever reasons.
I would even go out an a limb and say that .io has comparatively higher number of sold names developed vs even .cm because most .io buyers are in the crypto/tech/betting space

•••
r/m/g. io sold for 2999, sedo bin.
hand reg 2018+3y renewal

•••
Sold humanoids.io for $3000

Afternic lander.

•••
March 13, -appraisal- society5.io ...

I was told, Quote "take this domain behind a barn and shoot it" So congrats to that 6 figure .io! :xf.cool:

Last edited:
•••
Sigma dot io sold through sav auction 30/7, did the winner not pay it and then sav let it be deleted by the registry?

seen in whois regged yesterday

•••
Sigma dot io sold through sav auction 30/7, did the winner not pay it and then sav let it be deleted by the registry?

seen in whois regged yesterday
Screenshot_20220812_002621_com.android.chrome_edit_686417617058281.jpg

* 10/8 reserved by registry, so don't catch any more auctions *

Registrar:Sav.com, LLC
Registered On:2022-08-10
Expires On:2023-08-10
Updated On:2022-08-10
addPeriod
Name Servers:ns2.dan.com ns1.dan.com

Last edited:
•••
Show attachment 220905

* 10/8 reserved by registry, so don't catch any more auctions *

Registrar:Sav.com, LLC
Registered On:2022-08-10
Expires On:2023-08-10
Updated On:2022-08-10
addPeriod
Name Servers:ns2.dan.com ns1.dan.com
oddly enough sav didn't re-auction, even though the winner didn't pay it

•••
•••
Moshi.io

Hello in Japanese language

•••
A few of my great io domains below -

Attachments

• Did you know Geo Instagram Post.png
    Did you know Geo Instagram Post.png
    75 KB · Views: 71
  • metarap.io.png
    metarap.io.png
    174 KB · Views: 65
  • MetaAngel.io.png
    MetaAngel.io.png
    112 KB · Views: 66
  • Copy of metarap.io.png
    Copy of metarap.io.png
    61.8 KB · Views: 64
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back