Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.io .io Thread and Showcase

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No marketing or anything- Just parked at Flippa with a make offer page. I think animal .io domains may be getting so many offers lately due to the 4k sale of narwhal.io.

The reason Narwhal.io was bought for $4K is because Narwhale.io is a game with approx 2 million total traffic in August 2016. So probably, someone bought it to capitalize on the type in traffic. If you see - Narwhal.io, it is already parked or maybe the owner of Narwhale.io bought Narwhal.io
 
Last edited:
1
•••
my domain instaphoto.io is on flippa auction.
 
0
•••
Sold MMO.io for $300 on Flippa
 
4
•••
Sold MMO.io for $300 on Flippa
yes seen that.
i am planning to register a 3 letter.io domain name. what you suggest. should i buy it?
 
0
•••
yes seen that.
i am planning to register a 3 letter.io domain name. what you suggest. should i buy it?

Random or meaningless 3 letter.io is not worth much. (For ex: hju.io, xui.io etc etc. Of course there may be exceptions)
Try searching for 3 letter.io domains related to tech/software/game field. For ex: rom.io, lan.io, sms.io, php.io, fly.io. I think most of the good 3 letter.ios are already taken but anyways good luck
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Random or meaningless 3 letter.io is not worth much. (For ex: hju.io, xui.io etc etc. Of course there may be exceptions)
Try searching for 3 letter.io domains related to tech/software/game field. For ex: rom.io, lan.io, sms.io, php.io, fly.io. I think most of the good 3 letter.ios are already taken but anyways good luck

just now booked

mbv.io

Whats opinion?
 
0
•••
just now booked

mbv.io

Whats opinion?

Hmm. I think mbv.io is a random 3 letter.io. To be honest, I don't think it has much value. Sorry. But try listing on Flippa. Good luck!
 
0
•••
yup random it is. but still will keep hold of it for some time. lets see.
 
0
•••
yup random it is. but still will keep hold of it for some time. lets see.

Yup. Since you registered just now. Try holding it for a year. But if you are not able to sell, then drop it. Because the renewal fees for .io domain is quite steep as compared to .com, .net etc.
 
0
•••
may be flip it on flippa some time later. recently a guy sold mmo.io for 300.
 
0
•••
may be flip it on flippa some time later. recently a guy sold mmo.io for 300.

MMO is a huge LLL. It means Massive Massive Multiplayer Online. I sold Rac.io for about $30 and also had to pay Flippa commission and listing fees so I sold a good LLL for a loss. Not everything will sell for a profit. Invest right
 
1
•••
TVApp

My very first .io.
 
2
•••
I have 5 .io. All 3L.

yoe
opy
oah
zla

(these 4 are currently at auction @flippa.com)

I also registred resently
lar
 
2
•••
Just registered Tempt dot io.

The short active verbs seem to be a popular choice in io, so I'm hoping this one will fetch something decent.
 
4
•••
Just regged iReplay.io, .com was sold few days ago for 1850$.
 
2
•••
I have my first and only .io listed on Flippa. MyTECH.io only at $6!! Looking for more.
 
1
•••
Best 3L.io already taken long back..Best way to get those via action or drops...
I am selling one of my ios ,Viq - A domain name for Virtual Education | VIQ -Virtual/Verbal/Video/Visual IQ.
 
1
•••
October sales..upto 3rd oct 2016

weird.io 1,225 USD 2016-10-03 Park.io
t9.io 501 USD 2016-10-03 Park.io
taurus.io 356 USD 2016-10-03 Park.io
cloudserver.io 300 USD 2016-10-03 Flippa
illustrate.io 231 USD 2016-10-03 Park.io
filehosting.io 205 USD 2016-10-03 Flippa
generation.io 311 USD 2016-10-02 Park.io
loadtest.io 688 USD 2016-10-01 Flippa
 
1
•••
I have
SWF.IO
DLL.IO
SENSUAL.IO
DIGITIZING.IO
 
2
•••
I have XFX.io, at auction on here with only a day or so to go. I also have Immortal.io.
 
2
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back