Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

mrcurly

DomainerTop Member
Impact
8,821
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers
 
Last edited:
5
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Bookmaker.io
 
1
•••
nmd .io
 
0
•••
.IO

PlayList
 
3
•••
Earphone.io ,
pm me if interested :)
 
1
•••
Paramedic.io
IO is short for intraosseous. A skill a paramedic performs to save lives.
 
1
•••
Closeouts.io
Liquidators.io
Salvage.io
Shia.io

Any thoughts on what they might be worth?
 
1
•••
viq.png
 
4
•••
GameStore.io

How you rate it???
 
0
•••
NZL.io (New Zealand)

what do u think guys ?
 
2
•••
VJ...
 
2
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
ANL.io currently has 6 hours left if anyone's looking to get an LLL at less than reg. fee
 
1
•••
I had my LLL.ios on $495 BIN for the last few weeks and haven't got any offers.
Yesterday I removed the BIN and just added "minimal offer $100", and within a few hours someone contacted me. We settled on $150.

I think I might have to rethink my strategy about the remaining ~60.
I raised min offer to $150 and will probably accept all that will come my way in the future.

Trying to decide if it's worth it to renew them in February.
 
2
•••
Bok.io
 
2
•••
I had my LLL.ios on $495 BIN for the last few weeks and haven't got any offers.
Yesterday I removed the BIN and just added "minimal offer $100", and within a few hours someone contacted me. We settled on $150.

I think I might have to rethink my strategy about the remaining ~60.
I raised min offer to $150 and will probably accept all that will come my way in the future.

Trying to decide if it's worth it to renew them in February.

@bluebox, through which platform are you listing these at BIN? TIA
 
0
•••
1
•••
3
•••
Payslip.io
 
1
•••
9/1 sale reported:

doit.io 104 USD 2016-09-01 Park.io
 
0
•••
Autocar.io
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back