IT.COM

.io .io Thread and Showcase

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Bought a new .io domain through sedo last week a NN.io , bit of an investment and gamble but worth a shot in my opinion.

Anyone investing in .io domains? please feel free to share your investments.

Cheers

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
not really an .io invstor here.. .io price is beyond ridiculous... even after the $32 or so most places discount regs for.. then renewals are I think 3 times that??? unless I'm missing sometyhing and you people know of places to reg for less than $30.. and renew for less than about tripple that..

but I do admit it makes for a real nice startup extension.. especially for tech companies!!! but any startups really! much like .co

either way.. regged my first .io today.. there was enough common word -ing ending sales .io to motivate me.. from walking.io to some others... let's hope I won't be disappointed.... and it better happen before the $100 renewal time :)

Breathing .io

Use this site to get current pricing: https://www.domcomp.com/ Its usually pretty accurate. You have to check with each registrar. Sometimes you need an coupon or like at GoDaddy, the Domain Discount membership. (Example: it shows Godaddy at $56 but if you're a DD membership holder then its in the mid-$30s) But most renewals are in the low-mid $30 area.

I doubt the price is gonna go lower than that, its been stable in that range for a while. I fear that if anything, reg and renewal prices will increase due to the popularity. I've renewed the names that I want to keep until their sold for as many years as I can afford or are permitted to. I do believe in this extension and have sold several in the the $XXX-XXXX range over the past couple of years.

Namecheap $32.88
Espace2001 $33.10
DreamHost $39.95
NetIm $44.50
Hover $49.99
Dotster $49.99
Domain.com $49.99
Easyspace $50.74
GoDaddy $56.59
Directnic $58.95
United Domains $59.00
IWantMyName $59.00
Google (US only) $60.00
Crazy Domains $61.20
Uniregistry $64.88
Dotology $69.00
123-reg $85.41

Last edited:
•••
@ NameCheap reg & renewals same price at $32.88
@ GoDaddy (DDC) reg & renewals same price at $35.99
@ Moniker reg is $31.99, not sure about renewals?

•••
•••
•••
I use a .io for my personal blog:

donnie.io

•••
•••
•••
@ NameCheap reg & renewals same price at $32.88
@ GoDaddy (DDC) reg & renewals same price at $35.99
@ Moniker reg is $31.99, not sure about renewals?

Moniker renewal is $35.99
NameCheap once offered 10% off any renewals for $29.59
Epik retail list price is $52 and lower if you are in their domainer tiers, good for using Epik Marketplace and Epik Escrow

•••
Really like this thread. Great idea.

Here are a few of mine. I keep seeing some amazing sales on these .io's at the auctions. Prices just keep going higher.

antennas.io
badcredit.io
bankrates.io
careertraining.io
creditcard.io
credit-cards.io
domain-names.io
gigafactory.io
ledlighting.io
liquidation.io
jobapplication.io
jobtraining.io
onlinedatingsites.io
securitycamera.io
smokes.io
softwaresecurity.io
solarcars.io
virtualrealityheadset.io
virtualrealityheadsets.io

•••
dnL for download and domain name lookup

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Renewed today some of my .io domains,
List updated and completely open to listen offers: https://foro.io/io/

•••
Looks like gamereviews.io is doing well on flippa.. current bid $3000..

Guess I should consider listing my gamereview.io

•••
searchengine.io
c64.io
fbook.io
spares.io

All for sale - Send me your offers

•••
DNL------ (D)o(n)a(L)d OR DowNLoad....at auction....

•••
•••
Trojan horses are software programs that masquerade as regular programs, such as games, disk utilities, and even antivirus programs. But if they are run, these programs can do malicious things to your
computer.

TrojanHorse.io on auction now at Namepros

Cheers
Corey

•••
•••
Paramedic.io and paramedics.io
Had an offer for the first one, turned it down. I am a paramedic.

•••
•••
scotchwhisky.io

logotype.io

conscience.io

Just bought this domains a couple of days ago and put them for sale at sedo and flippa market.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back