Dynadot

discuss .IO Future

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

John_Spar

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
What you think about .io???
These are selling at higher rates now a days.What could you see after few months/years about .io sales?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes. DNS lander.
Nice. Do you think you would have still made the sale if you had your own landing page up? I wonder this because with a DNS lander you have to pay DNS commission if someone contacts you thru that page. But with your own landing page you obviously keep everything. So I guess I'm curious as to the advantages of a DNS lander over your own? What are your thoughts?

•••
Nice. Do you think you would have still made the sale if you had your own landing page up? I wonder this because with a DNS lander you have to pay DNS commission if someone contacts you thru that page. But with your own landing page you obviously keep everything. So I guess I'm curious as to the advantages of a DNS lander over your own? What are your thoughts?

0% commission if self brokered. That's what I did. :)

•••
•••
•••
BODIS offers a free landing page service, you can direct your DNS to the lander. I did post about this in another thread a few months ago, but that's the short and skinny.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back