Impact
.io
NNN.io
LLL.io
NNNN.io

Google I/O coming !
The maker in China like .io

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well, i am gonna love this, if so.

•••
How do you know? Any news?

•••
•••
Google I/O is the company's yearly developer conference, held at Moscone West in San Francisco's South of Market district. It's where thousands of developers, partners and press come together to see the latest announcements on Google's platforms, services and (usually) products. The 2016 conference will be taking place from May 18-20 in Mountain View, CA.

If history repeats itself, we'll get a bunch of new Android news — and probably a peek at the upcoming M version of Android. Also expect some Google Pay announcements, and updates to existing products.

Chrome usually (and understandably) plays a big part in the I/O announcements as well, and expect for more on that front in the coming weeks, too.

•••
Google I/O 2016: our early predictions for Google’s big event

•••
If that's the case, might be something to start registering all the good .io domains. Might see an increased interest in .io domains

I've picked up NNN.io and LLL.io's

•••
Very nice!
It is great news for .io

•••
I don't see the relevance of a Google event named I/O with the domain extension. Don't see how it can benefit the extension. I don't like very much the .io extension. The only positive factors about it are that it is short and can work with some hacks, but I think there are far better options than this.

•••
According to this post there are still over 6k LLL.io available with some even being chips.. I don't think I'd call that on fire or the makers choice...

•••
•••
According to this post there are still over 6k LLL.io available with some even being chips.. I don't think I'd call that on fire or the makers choice...
As of today-correct me if im wrong please-there are LESS than 50 NNN.io left to reg.

•••
•••
That maybe so but as of this morning htere were only 18 NNN.io avaiable worldwide.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back