Domain Empire

REQ-TEMPLATE Invitation Card Design - Hardcopy to Softcopy $50

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all,

I wish to put the designs (total 3 pieces) attached into softcopy, including the words. Please note that the design has watercolour effect. Any improvement on the design is welcomed.

Contest will run for 5 days

Regards,
Eric

Attachments

• custom-wedding-invite-italy-watercolor-foil-costa-02__large.jpg
    custom-wedding-invite-italy-watercolor-foil-costa-02__large.jpg
    144.7 KB · Views: 40
  • custom-wedding-invite-italy-watercolor-foil-costa-05__large.jpg
    custom-wedding-invite-italy-watercolor-foil-costa-05__large.jpg
    120.9 KB · Views: 28
  • custom-wedding-invite-italy-watercolor-foil-costa-06__large.jpg
    custom-wedding-invite-italy-watercolor-foil-costa-06__large.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 40
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi,

Here are your requested previews. What do you think? :)

1.)
1.png

1mock-up.jpg

2.)

2.png

2mock-up.jpg

•••
Hi @Mylene Delis , thank you for the quick reply. For the softer leaves, would you be able to make the leaves longer?

The leaves on the first design is much nicer as they curl differently (rondomly) and their colours are different (some leaves as half green and half white). If you can apply the colour of the second design to the leaves of first deisgn it will be nice. Thanks for the great effort so far!

The contest is extended for 2 days until end of Tuesday for further refinement.

•••
Hi @Mylene Delis , thank you for the quick reply. For the softer leaves, would you be able to make the leaves longer?

The leaves on the first design is much nicer as they curl differently (rondomly) and their colours are different (some leaves as half green and half white). If you can apply the colour of the second design to the leaves of first deisgn it will be nice. Thanks for the great effort so far!

The contest is extended for 2 days until end of Tuesday for further refinement.

Thank you for the feedback. I will send the preview in a while. :)

•••
Hello:

Here's the preview:

1.png

•••
Hi Mylene, looking good. Can you make some of the green darker? Thanks!

•••
•••
Hi Mylene, I think we will go with Design 2 as attached but with minor edit. Currently the size of the leaves gradually decreases from top to bottom. If possible, we would like to make the bottom end slightly bigger but still preserve the gradual decrease in size.

Also, would you be able to work on the other two designs, the horizontal one with leaves at the bottom right corner and another one with the round leaves at the top center of the page as attached on the first post. Cheers!

Attachments

• Design 2.png
    Design 2.png
    244.4 KB · Views: 30
•••
Hi Mylene, I think we will go with Design 2 as attached but with minor edit. Currently the size of the leaves gradually decreases from top to bottom. If possible, we would like to make the bottom end slightly bigger but still preserve the gradual decrease in size.

Also, would you be able to work on the other two designs, the horizontal one with leaves at the bottom right corner and another one with the round leaves at the top center of the page as attached on the first post. Cheers!

Hello, thank you for the great feedback! :) I will send the full preview of the template in a few hours.

Best Regards,
Mylene

•••
Good day:

Here is the full preview:

Thank you! :)

Front:
wedding-front.png

Body:
wedding-body.png

postcard:
wedding-postcard.png

•••
Hi Mylene, looking good. For postcard can you make top left corner leaves too.

Also, upon award, please make sure the text in the softcopy can be edited.

Cheers

•••
Hi Mylene, looking good. For postcard can you make top left corner leaves too.

Also, upon award, please make sure the text in the softcopy can be edited.

Cheers

Hi,

Will surely attach the fonts used for the template along with the .ai files. I will send the preview for the postcard in a while. :)

Thank you very much. This is a great experience for me :)

•••
•••
Hi Mylene, looks good.

Few more edits:
1. For the round design, can you have the end leaves to be off darker colour
2. Also, please make another design with larger gap between left end and right end

The rest looks good already.

•••
Hi,

How are these? :)

Thank you!
1.)
2.png

2.)
1.png

•••
Is this contest still open for more entries? Let me know. Thank you

•••
Hi Mylene, can you make the words black for the ones with gold borders. Thanks.

Hi Normax, the contest is closing soon.

•••
Hi Mylene, can you make the words black for the ones with gold borders. Thanks.

Hi Normax, the contest is closing soon.

Hi,

Here's your requested design :)

Thank you!
wedding-body.png

postcard:

wedding-postcard.png

•••
Hi Mylene, can you try change all words to gold but keep names and the big letter (talk elcome dinner) gold. Thanks!

•••
Hi Mylene, can you try change all words to gold but keep names and the big letter (talk elcome dinner) gold. Thanks!
Hi,

Is this what you mean? :D

wedding-body.png

wedding-postcard.png

•••
Hi Mylene, I think there was typo. Supposed to be "all words to gold but keep names and the big letter (welcome dinner) black. Thanks!

Will declare winner soon ;)

•••
Hi Mylene, I think there was typo. Supposed to be "all words to gold but keep names and the big letter (welcome dinner) black. Thanks!

Will declare winner soon ;)

Hi,

Here's the revision. :D

wedding-body.png

wedding-postcard.png

•••
Congratulations Mylene. Your design is what we are looking for.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back