NameSilo

domain InternetMillionaire.in

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Evija

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Rule of thumb (true in 99% of cases):

Keyword+Keyword can have value only in .com

for most cctlds, stick to Keyword.com or shortnames to have any reseller value.

•••
Keyword+Keyword can have value only in .com - REALLY? ONLY ? wow!

•••
Evija, did you miss the first line in my post?

But, yes, if you look through sales data, you will see that 99% of kw+kw sales would be in .com

•••
:) I read your first sentence for sure..I wondered about that ..can have value ONLY in com....maybe then you ment - MORE in com...but not ONLY..only sounds like a finall - without any doubts - only in com

•••
allthough.. Thank You ..its a good thing to know k+k = 99% value only in com...

•••
Again, you have to read it in the context. That is how rules of thumb work )

If you start with claim that ONLY .com has resale potential, then you will be right in 99% of cases.

For example, I have email dot az, I would not buy securemail dot az

•••
Again, you have to read it in the context. That is how rules of thumb work )

If you start with claim that ONLY .com has resale potential, then you will be right in 99% of cases.

For example, I have email dot az, I would not buy securemail dot az
no - I understand perfectly the main context...Thanks, and yes, true...I will also choose .com..not .in but if .com is taken...the next ones are .net and .org...in sounds better

•••
Evija, there are still ways to get creative or thousands of drops coming daily.

If .com is taken, just use next best .com (or better .com, sometimes).

In addition, .net, .org renewals are considerably higher (up to 40-50%)

So if you have good quality kw+kw.com portfolio with 200 domains, you can expect 2-4 sales a year with renewal cost of around $1,700

With .net, .org, you would be lucky to sell 1 and your costs could be around $2,500/yr and higher.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back