Domain Empire

REQ-LOGO Institute of Bio Engineering Technology 100$

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

I need a quick logo named Institute of Bio Engineering Technology
You can make logo with name IBET and give tagline Institute of Bio Engineering Technology

open to any idea and color

Prize 100$

contest end date 31th January 2016

can end up earlier if i found my design.

need asap.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@ATKT Has been disqualified from the contest, his entry may not be counted nor may any further entries he submits to this contest in the interest of fair competition.

Please do keep reporting any logo entries which violate our rules and guidelines regarding copyright, as this helps keep the contest section safe, clean and fair for all involved.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Unfortunately I Will only be able to submit it on Friday 22th January. Will that be a problem?

•••
Unfortunately I Will only be able to submit it on Friday 22th January. Will that be a problem?

Only if i like someone's entry before that.

•••
•••
•••
Logo idea. Hope im on track. See attached file.
ibet.jpg
Good luck

•••
Logo idea. Hope im on track. See attached file.Show attachment 22563 Good luck

Hi,

thankyou for your submission however i dont like the font and the color scheme can you try with different color scheme and different fonts?
also didnt like the leaf.

•••
My entry for the contest. Feedback is appreciated.

bio-engg.jpg

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Here's my revision based on your suggestions. Hope im on track. Good luck
ibet1.jpg

•••
•••
IBET2.png

The symbol is a 'bucky ball' that represents the level at which bio engineering takes place and also the precision of its technologies. Indeed a bucky ball has been used as a transport method in bio engineering. [1]

The logotype is comprised of two units, the acronym and the full title. The type is functional and scientific and emphasises engineering and technology.

The colour scheme of blue and light purple expresses science and medicine as well as engineering and technology.

Together, the symbol and logotype can be used in various configurations as illustrated in the image above. This gives flexibility of application, whether it's signage, stationery or web use.

Additionally, I can animate the symbol for web use at further cost, please PM me to discuss.

[1] src:http://engineering.columbia.edu/col...ate-buckyball-inserting-single-water-molecule

•••
IBET3.png

Updated full title to 'Institute of Biomedical Engineering & Technology'

•••
IBET4.png

Updated to a seal design

•••
Please find attached m two entries.
Sorry for this late reply but I have been very very busy and away from computer..

This logos are in line with those of all major universities in the world.
It is a simple, catchy, modern and clean logo yet very professional looking. Hope you like it. :)

This logos come with free unlimited future tweaks and modifications.

Feedback is appreciated.

Regards,´
Tiago

Attachments

• ibet1.png
    ibet1.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 3
  • ibet2.png
    ibet2.png
    20.4 KB · Views: 3
•••
@ATKT Has been disqualified from the contest, his entry may not be counted nor may any further entries he submits to this contest in the interest of fair competition.

Please do keep reporting any logo entries which violate our rules and guidelines regarding copyright, as this helps keep the contest section safe, clean and fair for all involved.

Apologies for the similarity.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back