Dynadot

Instability by Google

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Business Brands

Knowledge is PowerRestricted (Market)
Impact
Hello.

We want to ask for your opinion on recent development in partial demonetization of many YouTube channels by Google.

We noticed many complains from independent journalists, on which we partially rely for our information, who broadcast their content trough YouTube, claiming their income source is being diminished.

Many people, who relied on income from Google Adsense for Domains, experienced a similar situation of demonetization of their traffic streams.

We think this instability is bad for business.

Kind regards.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yeah, some young folk actually want to do YouTube videos as a living. A little reality check for them and others. Never depend on 1 stream of income. Develop multiple streams. One stream is like hopping around on 1 leg, that leg gets chopped off, you're done. You ever see a dog with just 3 legs? Still manages to get around. Develop many legs.

Some YouTubers that have a decent audience make money at places like - https://www.patreon.com/

In my early affiliate marketing days, I knew people who were just rolling in the money but their primary source of traffic was Google free traffic. They considered that the foundation of their business. Spending money, buying new houses etc. And overnight Google wrecked them. 1 update is all it takes sometimes. Or some people dependent on PPC, until they got Google slapped. Finished. If you're dependent on Google, you don't have a real business.

Multiple streams.

Last edited:
•••
same old story,
i had a buddy who was making 25k$/month from adsense in 2007
then suddenly it dropped to a few hundredths,
it was a devastating experience for him, like most people think this will last forever

when you build around adsense and ads for youtube, you are not building your business, you are helping google build their business, and you have zero control on their decisions
your business can collapse overnight
in short you have not a real business, you only have videos hosted by youtube

there were some cases of established account with millions of views deleted, just for a change in youtube policies

•••
The real problem here is that they are trying to manipulate the news. By trying to suppress alternative news sources, and supporting the fake news posters, they are attempting to maintain a dying ruling class. The result is the rise of sites like Dtube which will not be under the control of the bankers.

Bitcoin is another innovation that will help us to break free.

•••
We chose GoldMoney.com over Bitcoin.

We blocked news.google.com in our browser and no longer use finance.google.com, because they display irrelevant nonsense as news.

We switched to Bing.com search engine.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Bing is owned by Microsoft, and Bill Gates is one of the elites pushing eugenics. You only have to look at his support for the murderous and crippling vaccination programmes to realise this. I'm using DuckDuckGo as a search engine for my personal searches.

•••
We solicited a Yale Law School graduate, who brought grand scale litigation against asbestos manufacturers to bring a litigation probing into effects of vaccination by Bill Gates Foundation, but received no response to date.

Well, at least Bing.com does not have idiotic imagery celebrating nonsense holidays, like Google does.

We will probably switch to DuckDuckGo now. I think we need to give them a memorable four letter domain name.

Last edited:
•••
Well it's not 4 letters, but how about Noogle. :)

•••
•••
How about instatell.com. Short for 'giving instant results'. Of course its more than 4 but, gives clear message

Last edited:
•••
I've got a 4 letter name - tupz.com, but it may not be suitable, as I thnk it has got something to do with sheep mating. :)

•••
We noticed many complains from independent journalists, on which we partially rely for our information, who broadcast their content through YouTube, claiming their income source is being diminished.
This video explains part of the problem:

Last edited:
•••
Bing is owned by Microsoft, and Bill Gates is one of the elites pushing eugenics. You only have to look at his support for the murderous and crippling vaccination programmes to realise this. I'm using DuckDuckGo as a search engine for my personal searches.

Those vaccination programmes brought us out of the dark ages. Millions of lives saved. People like you want us to move away from scientific enlightenment and rule. Now anyones opinion is as good as scientific facts. The earth is 6000 years old. Black glaciers are fine and vaccination programs are evil. Welcome to rule of the incompentent and unschooled.

Its horrible.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back