Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Input on Escrow.com vs. ???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
43
Have a potential $2800 sale and I am working out the details. What I want to know is the options available for completing the transaction. I've seen escrow.com on the boards quite a bit, but have never used it/them. Are there other option out there for this? What about just running the transaction through my own merchant account via credit card? Any suggestions I should consider?
Thanks! :wave:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
westblock said:
Have a potential $2800 sale and I am working out the details. What I want to know is the options available for completing the transaction. I've seen escrow.com on the boards quite a bit, but have never used it/them. Are there other option out there for this? What about just running the transaction through my own merchant account via credit card? Any suggestions I should consider?
Thanks! :wave:

Escrow.com is a wonderful service. I highly recommend them. I would NOT charge the sale to your merchant account, because it's very easy for the buyer to do a charge-back after they have the domain. You have protection from this with escrow.com. Once the sale is complete, that's it.

Gene
 
0
•••
At $2,800 Escrow.com is your best bet,Protects everyone involved.Goodluck with you sale.
 
0
•••
Just use Escrow.com. It costs a little but, but it's worth it. Quick easy and safe. I give buyers two options, T/T in advance or Escrow.com. Most choose the later.
 
0
•••
Personally I prefer Smith&Wesson to Escrow.com, but since "BB" is my largest calibre rifle, I have to go w/ Escrow.com. Actually, I just successfully completed a $1,500 sale w/ a verbal agreement. I transferred the name on the same day that they put the check in an overnight parcel, and that was that. I don't plan on making this a habit, it was probably a little reckless on my part, but in this instance, I knew enough about the people w/ whom I was dealing, and just didn't feel the need to go through escrow. I repeat, not something I will be doing very often, if at all, down the line.
Congrats on a good sale, Westblock.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back