IT.COM

.biz .info .org .biz

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

FMS

Established Member
Impact
Looking for someplace to search for available .biz, .org and .info names.

Someone mentioned dncube, but their site has several differnt utilities and I can't figure out which one. Plus you have to pay to get the ability to check if available. The free version lists almost everything as available.

Any place else> I already get .com and .net through a pay service but want a site or software that can look up ALL 4 letter available .info for me?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
domainsbot.com, but it's a pay service. Pool.com will show dropping domains in your specs with the advance search. Whois.sc will do it with the bulk search, but you'll have to generate the list and do about 200 at a time.

•••
domainsbot

I already use domainsbot but it does not list the available .biz and .info.

Looking for something that does list these like the other .com searches do?

•••
Monie, you can do a search on google, there tons of freeware programs out there.

•••
thanks

thanks I'll try that again.

I just can't find one that if you want a list of the available 4 character .biz names it shows them all?

•••
Also try searching through the posts at NamePros... that type of subject has come up many times before...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back