IT.COM

discuss .INFO General Discussion

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Jacks86

Top Member
Impact
Lots of life in this gtld, yet there is no general .INFO thread. Therefore I am starting one as of now! :laugh:

Looked at the sales over the last couple months: https://namebio.com/?s=gN2YzN4UzM

3L, 3N, 4N, random one word and large domains are selling across many different auction houses which is a good thing.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
If anyone is looking for a premium .info I have harvesting at auction right here for a low price..

I guess I can ask questions here without trashing your sales thread.

As a potential end user I ask myself what kind of income producing site I can build on a domain like this. A search for Harvesting brings up results for harvesting of all kinds of crops as well as energy, rainwater, etc.

The dot com goes to an International Harvester site that has details of one of their harvesting machines. The net is parked. That suggests that content which attracted visitors who would click on AdSense ads for farm machinery might work. I'm not sure how to attract such a demographic though.

Other ideas appreciated.

•••
I guess I can ask questions here without trashing your sales thread.

As a potential end user I ask myself what kind of income producing site I can build on a domain like this. A search for Harvesting brings up results for harvesting of all kinds of crops as well as energy, rainwater, etc.

The dot com goes to an International Harvester site that has details of one of their harvesting machines. The net is parked. That suggests that content which attracted visitors who would click on AdSense ads for farm machinery might work. I'm not sure how to attract such a demographic though.

Other ideas appreciated.

The domain can used for farmers market forum, blog, your local nursery.. Used as a weed portal for plants and seeds, selling clones, even locating dispensaries which is a big business .. Thinking it can even be game related forums or blogs as people harvest coins and rare items..

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have a LLL.info non-chip in auction here on NP, it's only at $16. A month or two ago it would have been double that at this point in the auction, whatever that means

•••
I have a LLL.info non-chip in auction here on NP, it's only at $16. A month or two ago it would have been double that at this point in the auction, whatever that means
hmm....so because domainers wont pay more money now for your LLL you think its worthless? there are many names domainers wont buy for $1 or $5 but someone else in the future will. Price doesnt always reflect value.

•••

Yes, I too saw some non-chip LLL.info end up around $50.

•••
hmm....so because domainers wont pay more money now for your LLL you think its worthless? there are many names domainers wont buy for $1 or $5 but someone else in the future will. Price doesnt always reflect value.
When did I say it was worthless? Simply said there might be less interest for non-chip LLL.info, not sure how you misconstrued that.

•••
When did I say it was worthless? Simply said there might be less interest for non-chip LLL.info, not sure how you misconstrued that.
meant it more as figure of speech. I think that amount is very little, compared to the actual value. LLL.info sellers on NP are mostly bluffed out already. Soon they will know they have been selling for peanuts.

•••
Still around the 5.500.000 registrations....
https://domainpunch.com/tlds/daily.php

We just registered a few days ago close to 1500 .INFOs (mix of LLLL.info/keywords, brands - sample below).
Already received our first inquiry via parked page: OrangeGroup.info

MyWellness.info
Dreamworld.info
smpl.info
SuperCloud.info
ePlace.info
Toyland.info
CloudPro.info
OnePlanet.info
EasyBox.info
ImpactHub.info
eStudy.info
Signet.info
e-Tech.info
Gesto.info
SayYes.info
QTech.info
LensWay.info
MediaPro.info
InFashion.info
LookBack.info
iTickets.info
DriveAlliance.info
WhiskyShop.info
GoFish.info
SEOLab.info
FlexPay.info
NewBridge.info
InterDesign.info
SkyTouch.info
PointCloud.info
Intertek.info
TechService.info
ePack.info
SmartService.info
e-g.info
myds.info
goldwell.info
eteam.info
Medicloud.info
ThinkBox.info
eSmart.info

Last edited:
•••
Still around the 5.500.000 registrations....
https://domainpunch.com/tlds/daily.php

We just registered a few days ago close to 1500 .INFOs (mix of LLLL.info/keywords, brands - sample below).
Already received our first inquiry via parked page: OrangeGroup.info
Were these 1500 regs related to MIIT's approval of .info? Just curious.

•••
The 1) approval in China & 2) analise of .INFO sales to end users (over past 3 years) both sparked the mini-venture ($1321 total cost).

There are many .INFO ending up in the hands of actual end users each week (reported, ex. datacompression.info - $3484 & unreported).

Last edited:
•••
I like this thread! Thanks to all! :xf.smile:(y)

•••
TheLotto.info
RoboTaxi.info
MixedRealities.info
VirtualReal.info

Last edited:
•••
IMO .info is due for a renaissance.

•••
blackmetal.info
purestorage.info
watercooling.info
smartcommerce.info
cybergames.info
cloudsupport.info
lawyersonline.info
propertysolutions.info
webgroup.info
bestcare.info

•••
FDA.info
DDS.info
OKC.info
Hunter.info
Vapes.info
Backache.info
Bursitis.info
TrustedReviews.info
ConcealedCarry.info
HomeSchooling.info

•••
I'm wondering where I would be able to find data about unreported sales... I have

kitchensupplies.info
indoorplant.info
jobsalaries.info
legcramps.info
creditcarddebt.info

Last edited:
•••
•••
PropertyExchange-info_Logo.png

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back