IT.COM

advice Industry Contacts - Contacting One Entire Industry

NameSilo
Watch

NiceDayVince

Established Member
Impact
Hi. Newbie here, looking for some advice..

I'm looking to sell ProSkateShop dot com ... I've listed it on most sale/auction sites.. and I think I'll post on ebay too..

Now I am emailing every skate board related contact in the industry I can find.. So far I have simply google searched "skate shop" and "online skate shop" and I am collecting all the domains as prospects so I can go back and email each one individually and keep notes on any responses I receive from each..

I was wondering... Is there an easier way to do this? I imagine, whoever organizes the skate boarding or aggressive sports industry trade show each year, probably has a database of every skate shop, aggressive sports companies, skate parks, pro skaters, etc... in the world.. Should I contact them, and ask them if they can somehow get the word out about the domain?

Or is there a company who specializes in this exact thing? Or any advice/tips you have for me?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi. Newbie here, looking for some advice..

I'm looking to sell ProSkateShop dot com ... I've listed it on most sale/auction sites.. and I think I'll post on ebay too..

Now I am emailing every skate board related contact in the industry I can find.. So far I have simply google searched "skate shop" and "online skate shop" and I am collecting all the domains as prospects so I can go back and email each one individually and keep notes on any responses I receive from each..

I was wondering... Is there an easier way to do this? I imagine, whoever organizes the skate boarding or aggressive sports industry trade show each year, probably has a database of every skate shop, aggressive sports companies, skate parks, pro skaters, etc... in the world.. Should I contact them, and ask them if they can somehow get the word out about the domain?

Or is there a company who specializes in this exact thing? Or any advice/tips you have for me?

Thanks.
Well you got yourself a three word dot com in an industry that works on very tight margins. The action sports market can be a tough sale. I would recommend you contact ProSkateboardShop. com...They could benefit most by your domain. Good luck!

•••
Britannia Industries Limited India Land and Properties Limited One Indiabulls Park #14, Tower B, 5th Floor 3rd Main Road Ambattur Industrial Estate, Ambattur

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back