IT.COM

Incredibly irresponsible posts by CEO/Salesman

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
NamePros should really consider adding an "ADVERTISEMENT" disclaimer to posts by shameless salespeople! (IF this sort of content must really be allowed at all)

A certain CEO/Salesman is going around shamelessly pumping his extension, while making false claims like this to newbies who are willing to listen / enrich him:

Let me give you few ideas of what I would register (if I was on the domainer side) before the others :

Get the list of all 300 US big cities : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population
+ top 100 world big cities in population (London, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Dublin, Berlin, Mexico, Rio, ...)

And then, I would register :

1. cities+hotel.best (ex : vegashotel.best, miamihotel.best, nychotel.best, ...)
2. cities+restaurant.best
3. cities+realestate.best
4. cities+lawyer.best

Each single .Best domain should have a minimum value of $500 on the aftermarket for an investment of $1.99 at dynadot actually : https://www.dynadot.com/domain/best.html

"Each single .Best domain should have a minimum value of $500 on the aftermarket for an investment of $1.99"

C'mon... really???

And this is just ONE example. This guy is also claiming (without proof so far as I'm aware) that he's sold a pair of .BEST domains for 1 MILLION dollars.

Please tell me NamePros is better than allowing this junk!

We can see that many newbies are falling for it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
There is no threat from my part Thomas, I am sorry for you but it's just Business.

You are a big boy now - You want/like to play - ok - why not - but be respectfull.

Wish you the very .Best,

Oh Thomas btw, I let you clean all the bad/inapropriate things you said.
They are still actually counting - there is a lot.
Take my advice this time.

•••
I'm curious how you yourslef explain this phenomenon?
No any phenom here.
In 2019 it is advertised by registrars (this was never before)... that's why traffic is coming...

•••
I can say even more...
Almost all my .BEST drops were regged again by another parties.

•••
.Best is actually growing. Directly or indirectly all the people here who commenting negatively without understanding the concept of .Best they are actually helping this extension to grow but their motive goal is to let this extension down here. I am very sure every NP user will never ever post any bad comment for any extension which they are holding in their account for better result tomorrow. Just please don't throw stone blindly because here that is also impacting in good way LOL. Here in my social friend i convinced many people to reg .best to share their Best of life with The.Best social network after June of this year. No one research NP my dear friends for reg so what is going to grow that will surely grow. Lol you all can't make it stop. ;)

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back