Dynadot

Incredibly irresponsible posts by CEO/Salesman

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
NamePros should really consider adding an "ADVERTISEMENT" disclaimer to posts by shameless salespeople! (IF this sort of content must really be allowed at all)

A certain CEO/Salesman is going around shamelessly pumping his extension, while making false claims like this to newbies who are willing to listen / enrich him:

Let me give you few ideas of what I would register (if I was on the domainer side) before the others :

Get the list of all 300 US big cities : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population
+ top 100 world big cities in population (London, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Dublin, Berlin, Mexico, Rio, ...)

And then, I would register :

1. cities+hotel.best (ex : vegashotel.best, miamihotel.best, nychotel.best, ...)
2. cities+restaurant.best
3. cities+realestate.best
4. cities+lawyer.best

Each single .Best domain should have a minimum value of $500 on the aftermarket for an investment of $1.99 at dynadot actually : https://www.dynadot.com/domain/best.html

"Each single .Best domain should have a minimum value of $500 on the aftermarket for an investment of $1.99"

C'mon... really???

And this is just ONE example. This guy is also claiming (without proof so far as I'm aware) that he's sold a pair of .BEST domains for 1 MILLION dollars.

Please tell me NamePros is better than allowing this junk!

We can see that many newbies are falling for it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I just see 1 .Best sale on namebio.com.

Am I missing something?

•••
Nope. This is very clearly a scheme to PUMP a crappy extension!

•••
Whenever you read posts about extensions other than .com selling for unusually high prices whether .best .tv .top .app .homes or whatever must take with a grain (or boulder) of salt.

Some oddball extension posts at NP are hype and pump some are thoughtful and reasoned.

Last edited:
•••
How can you just say, pretend and judge that it's a junk when you don't know anything about us, the .Best strategy and THE.Best social network strategy for pros ?

How do you know what we will do on the domain side for pros in our social network ?

So how can you even judge the value of one single .Best domain name ?

You have all the right to not love me or hate me or hate the .Best but like I told you in another thread, if you want to continue to insult me on others thread and claim that .best is a crap, please be couragous give your real name and identity.

I am here to answer frankly any questions about the .Best or not the .best and I don't hide myself behing any avatar or pseudo.

You have all the rights to disagree with me, to hate me or to hate the .Best but not to insult people.

And please come with real arguments.

•••
I have registry prices of some TLD's / GTLD's can go up to $2000.

Why would someone wants to earn less ???

•••

Please explain the incredibly irresponsible and inaccurate post mentioned above.

Where do you get this "minimum value of $500" crap from?

•••
•••
Whenever you read posts about extensions other than .com selling for unusually high prices whether .best .tv .top .app .homes or whatever must take with a grain (or boulder) of salt.

Some oddball extension posts at NP are hype and pump some are thoughtful and reasoned.

Right, but it's different when the CEO is allowed to come here into OUR HOUSE and spread "information" that is irresponsible at BEST.

@000 - I will in detail don't worry but please as you don't know anything about me, and the .Best and THE.Best social network and you continue insult me in your post, please first give your real identity as I have a real sense of humour - a French one - I would say - like you don't know anything about the .best, you also don't know that 1% of the .best share belongs to a lawyer company that aren't really French and have not the same sense of humour that I have, specially when you can say that the .Best is a crap extension.

So go ahead, please tell us who you are and I will personnally give you all detailed explanations about how and why THE.Best social network is the biggest innovation at scale since the ngtld program and how it will affect each .Best domain name value on the aftermarket.

Oh ok, so you're gonna threaten to send your lawyers after me for calling .best a crap extension....? That's cute. Lots of luck!

Last edited:
•••
What ?.... No mention of 25,000 % return on investment

It's all down to BEST being such a popular search term for just about everything. Unfortunately domains don't work as prefixes to wording.

Best Restaurants (one of my favorite look-ups for cities and towns)

Restaurants - best, I'm sure it will work but, nobody uses it

•••
How can you just say, pretend and judge that it's a junk when you don't know anything about us, the .Best strategy and THE.Best social network strategy for pros ?

How do you know what we will do on the domain side for pros in our social network ?

So how can you even judge the value of one single .Best domain name ?

You have all the right to not love me or hate me or hate the .Best but like I told you in another thread, if you want to continue to insult me on others thread and claim that .best is a crap, please be couragous give your real name and identity.

I am here to answer frankly any questions about the .Best or not the .best and I don't hide myself behing any avatar or pseudo.

You have all the rights to disagree with me, to hate me or to hate the .Best but not to insult people.

So how can YOU make up the value of the tld and lie about the million dollars sales?

•••
Damn, I'm all out of popcorn...

•••
From post #29 in this thread - https://www.namepros.com/threads/what-is-your-best-domain-names.1126251/page-2

Let me give you few ideas of what I would register (if I was on the domainer side) before the others :

Get the list of all 300 US big cities : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_United_States_cities_by_population
+ top 100 world big cities in population (London, Paris, Barcelona, Madrid, Dublin, Berlin, Mexico, Rio, ...)

And then, I would register :

1. cities+hotel.best (ex : vegashotel.best, miamihotel.best, nychotel.best, ...)
2. cities+restaurant.best
3. cities+realestate.best
4. cities+lawyer.best

Each single .Best domain should have a minimum value of $500 on the aftermarket for an investment of $1.99 at dynadot actually : https://www.dynadot.com/domain/best.html

Plus, this is exactly what we are doing right now.

The difference is that we are selling our .Best inventory directly to big Corp and in package between 3k to 10K domains but this is exactly what we are doing in terms of sales strategy.

This is nothing more than a sales pitch and should be classified as such. It does not belong in a general discussion. Maybe there should be a ".Best is the best extension ever thread" under the promotional section where all these sales pitches could be consolidated as to not appear in so many separate threads.

Brad

•••
The new gtlds are for direct sales to end users who cannot afford a .com they truly want or need. They should be advertised and sold on places end users look to buy like on GD, not as an investment..

Touting them to new domainers and new investors is like selling a dream like betting on penny stocks.

•••
I will in detail don't worry but please as you don't know anything about me, and the .Best and THE.Best social network and you continue insult me in your post, please first give your real identity as I have a real sense of humour - a French one - I would say - like you don't know anything about the .best, you also don't know that 1% of the .best share belongs to a lawyer company that aren't really French and have not the same sense of humour that I have, specially when you can say that the .Best is a crap extension.

So go ahead, please tell us who you are and I will personnally give you all detailed explanations about how and why THE.Best social network is the biggest innovation at scale since the ngtld program and how it will affect each .Best domain name value on the aftermarket.

Can you please clarify what that comment I have put in bold actually means? It sounds like it is phrased as some type of legal threat, otherwise I am not sure why that would even be relevant to the discussion.

I just wanted to clarify - someone's opinion that your extension is crap is protected under free speech.

Brad

•••
Can you please clarify what that comment I have put in bold actually means? It sounds like it is phrased as some type of legal threat, otherwise I am not sure why that would even be relevant to the discussion.

I just wanted to clarify - someone's opinion that your extension is crap is protected under free speech.

Brad

Hi Brad, I clarify : It's zero level but in many threads @000 is insulting me directly so like I said, you have all the rights to not love me or even hate the .best without any reason but you have to stay correct.

I am and I stay correct on my own. And it's not a threat - it will be business and legal thing coz I like to know who's not enough courageous to insult me without giving its real identity. You don't agree ?

•••
I am and I stay correct on my own. And it's not a threat - it will be business and legal thing coz I like to know who's not enough courageous to insult me without giving its real identity.

Welcome to the Internet.

You come here making false claims and expect us to not have a problem with that?

We REJECT your irresponsible, misleading, SELF-SERVING investment advice!

Want some respect? Behave in a responsible manner, like many other CEOs around here!

•••
It is a shame that a few Business owners, tend to view established domain boards like it's some sort of Privately owned Bulletin Board, No worries they always end-up doing themselves a massive disservice. This $1.99 worth $500 stuff is such a giveaway to the whole agenda

•••
Hi Brad, I clarify : It's zero level but in many threads @000 is insulting me directly so like I said, you have all the rights to not love me or even hate the .best without any reason but you have to stay correct.

I am and I stay correct on my own. And it's not a threat - it will be business and legal thing coz I like to know who's not enough courageous to insult me without giving its real identity. You don't agree ?

No, I don't. This is a public discussion forum.

It seems like you are tying to imply some legal ramifications for making negative comments.
I am sorry, but I don't feel like the community should have to deal with this BS.

Brad

•••
Welcome to the Internet.

You come here making false claims and expect us to not have a problem with that?

We REJECT your irresponsible, misleading, SELF-SERVING investment advice!

Want some respect? Behave in a responsible manner, like many other CEOs around here!

Like I said, you can reject .best, me, say whatever you want, ignore the .best but you have to do it with respect.

I did it with you - not you.

Plus, what is crazy is that you don't know anything about us but don't worry we will teach you.

•••
Ignore the naysayers. The aftermarket has spoken. Dishwasher.best was just the start, the sky’s the limit, this thing is a juggernaut. To maximize ROI, it all boils down to teamwork. Build a team of all stars, you don’t have to look far. Step one, buy that long top name and convince the seller to work for you promoting hotel.best as the world’s most valuable name. He’s relentless, like a bulldog, speaking of which that coldcut guy with 50 years experience once scored 4 touchdowns in one game, turn him loose on your social network and stand back. I’d sign up but my neighbor is going to be on Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, and I’m her phone friend, you know how it goes, they could ring anytime.

•••
No, I don't. This is a public discussion forum.

It seems like you are tying to imply some legal ramifications for making negative comments.
I am sorry, but I don't feel like the community should have to deal with this BS.

Brad

I Brad,

It was not negative comments, it was insults ! not the same (we made some copy of that already)

And you know what - It's funny - it's seems that all insults like "cyril the slimmy salesman" were amended by @000 for "cyril the salesman" now. Is it a lack of courage from @000 or have you face the reality @000 - tell me ?

•••
Nope, not edited, they're still there.....

But, just so we're clear:

Cyril, you are a salesman - because you're promoting your product with false statements.

And I don't believe you've yet followed up to provide some sort of evidence that these currently-available $1.99 domains are in fact worth $500 "minimum". Please, do tell.

Last edited:
•••
I would just ignore those crap posts and move on.
Spend the time for something else rather than let these posts bother you.
CEO means nothing to me. No wait it means something:
Cheat Every One

•••
Ok so take an example from the list.

So you claim that the value of : nychotel.best for instance cannot be of $500 right ?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back