Not open for further replies.

EzySpot

The ConceptorEstablished Member
Impact
Can anyone help me :)
Please appraised my domain...
incomee.com Aged Domain
how much do you think it worth?

Please Appraise my other 5 domain please put $x-xxxx on every domain.
1. WedToast.com (Fresh Domain-Perfect for Wedding Organizer, Tip or Ideas Website)
2. Adguru.org (Aged Domain-Good for Ads Related Website)
3. Forexiology.com (Fresh Domain-Great Name for Forex Related Website)
4. Chrysantemum.com
5. Raie.org
6. Rnol.org
or maybe want to buy it just send me an offer by PM
domain_aged.jpg

Any opinion would be appreciated :)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Nice Name but Extention Hurts

I am not into .org So, Other Esteemed members would put a light on this.

Roughly Estimate around : $XX- $XXX (Low)

•••
•••
Thank you Sahhilberi i really appreciated your input.

Any other opinion. Thank you.

•••
•••
•••
•••
i like forexiology its intersting name

Last edited:
•••
Thank You sir
Yes with that name i hope someone will build a great forex website with it...
With Full of forex knowledge as the contents and brandable too i believe.

•••
•••
I like the name good for any advertising company but they most probably go with .com, its rare to see advertising company with .org

•••
Forexology would have been better...
There are too many available good forex related names.
Adguru - I agree, AD has to go with dot com
In general, not a fan of guru names.

•••
•••
Any other opinion how much it worth?

•••
•••
•••
1. WedToast.com - Pretty hard domain.. I mean, it's really uneasy to guess what the business doing by looking only at the domain. And this criteria is pretty important when we talking about brandables. In that case, reg-fee
2. Adguru.org - As said, .com would have true value and really be used as something to base on when it's coming to profits. But .org... I don't know about it.. and advertising company should know .com rules on this type of domains (Again, brandables). So regfee
3. Forexiology.com - there is a better alternative and i'm not quite sure if the words merged properly.. I would price it high XX$ to the right buyer.
4. Chrysantemum.com - idk..
5. Raie.org - 4L's are trending niche and are pretty hot. If I were you, I wouldn't be urge to sell them so quickly. be updated with the prices of 4l's.org (using namebio.com for instant).
6. Rnol.org - 4L's are trending niche and are pretty hot. If I were you, I wouldn't be urge to sell them so quickly. be updated with the prices of 4l's.org (using namebio.com for instant).

Wish you all the luck.

•••
1. WedToast.com - Pretty hard domain.. I mean, it's really uneasy to guess what the business doing by looking only at the domain. And this criteria is pretty important when we talking about brandables. In that case, reg-fee
2. Adguru.org - As said, .com would have true value and really be used as something to base on when it's coming to profits. But .org... I don't know about it.. and advertising company should know .com rules on this type of domains (Again, brandables). So regfee
3. Forexiology.com - there is a better alternative and i'm not quite sure if the words merged properly.. I would price it high XX$ to the right buyer.
4. Chrysantemum.com - idk..
5. Raie.org - 4L's are trending niche and are pretty hot. If I were you, I wouldn't be urge to sell them so quickly. be updated with the prices of 4l's.org (using namebio.com for instant).
6. Rnol.org - 4L's are trending niche and are pretty hot. If I were you, I wouldn't be urge to sell them so quickly. be updated with the prices of 4l's.org (using namebio.com for instant).

Wish you all the luck.
Wow Thank you for the appraisal...what about the incomee.com? how much do you think it worth?

•••
Wow Thank you for the appraisal...what about the incomee.com? how much do you think it worth?

incomee.com (root= "INCOME") reminds me the of "payee" (root= "PAY"). I'm not quite sure how resellers will react to this name but I believe an end-user would appreciate the name much more and might offer you mid-high XXX$. But finding one won't be an easy task at all.

Not a problem btw..

•••
Chrysantemum is the strangest name I've ever seen on here.. A misspelling of an obscure flower. Or am I missing something?

•••
Chrysantemum is the strangest name I've ever seen on here.. A misspelling of an obscure flower. Or am I missing something?
Yes it is miss spelling for chsyanthemum...hahaha..

•••
I prefer forexeology.com which is available to reg.. The "i" doesn't match with how I feel it should be pronounced. You have six syllables and I really think it fails the radio test by having to stress "i ol og y".

That also makes the domain worth $0.. As an end-user, I'd just reg forexeology.com.

•••
I prefer forexeology.com which is available to reg.. The "i" doesn't match with how I feel it should be pronounced. You have six syllables and I really think it fails the radio test by having to stress "i ol og y".

That also makes the domain worth $0.. As an end-user, I'd just reg forexeology.com.
Yes unfortunately forexology already taken.thank you very much for the appraisal

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back