Dynadot

various In 2 Days, GoDaddy Sells Millions Of Dollars Out Of NameFind Portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
GoDaddy has been on fire the past two days, selling domain names out of it’s NameFind domain name portfolio. The following are simply domains I had noticed change ownership based on name server records, so there easily could be more.
They also sold 37 more domains like BackMe.com, which had a $20,000 buy now for an example. Mikey.org, VisitVenezuela.com, VisitBangladesh.com and VisitBrunei.com. Redmonds.com, EasyTutor.com, GovernmentFraud.com are some more examples of the domains sold. CityInsurance.com, Cherribomb.com, Concentrations.com, GourmetMall.com and KingOfSpades.com were some more.
n general, GoDaddy often sells XX number of domains out of the NF portfolio daily but it doesn’t always contain the high caliber of the past two days or the volume. The portfolio itself contains some 370,000 domain names, so selling even 20 per day… it would take 50 years to sell out the portfolio...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I won a GoDaddy/ NameFind auction. I paid for it right away.
They removed it from my won auctions and straight up LIED to me that they hadn't caught the domain in time.
Complete and totally lie. As namefind has owned it and still owns it, this is disgusting behavior.
Plus no email from GoDaddy explaining any of this. I have been a GD customer for 5 years and spent xx,xxx in that time. Beyond furious.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back