NameSilo

Improved Integrated Link Building | Great VFM | Supreme Quality

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
After our previous successful thread at DP, we have improved our service, added more features and made it a all-in-one solution for link building

If you are an Internet Marketer, you know one thing, incoming links is the key to good search engine ranking. Good search engine ranking helps you make good money!

Best way to gain good search engine ranking is one way links. If done in a natural way, one way linking could catapult you to the first page even the top position.
Some of the ways to get great one way links are

Web 2.0 sites
Article Sites
Social Bookmark sites
RSS directories
Profile Links (Angelas And Paul Type)​

Combine all five of these and you have the recipe for great SERP.

This is what we offer:

NewService.png

------------------------------------------------------------

Integrated Link Building:

Step 1:

We submit your main URL to 75-100 sites manually.

Step 2:

We write one unique article based on the keyword given by you and spin it 10 times each with a difference of minimum 30% and create a ring of web 2.0 properties on reputed sites

We embed 2 contextual links to your main site and one link to the next website. (Some people prefer that we don’t link the web 2.0 properties together we can accommodate such requests too)

Step 3:

We then take all the web 2.0 properties and bookmark them randomly to 20+ social bookmarks.

Features

Step 4:

We then take the RSS feeds of every one of the web 2.0 property and submit it to 15+ RS feed directories.

Step 5:

We also Ping all the URLs of web 2.0 sites to a list of good spiders without raising spam Alarm.

Step 6:

We signup on 30+ Angela and Paul type web 2.0 sites and add some relavent About Me and your links.

Step 7:

We write another 500 word article based on the keyword you supply and spin it 10 times. We then submit your articles to 125-150 article directories. Linking is done through the author bio. We also submit to the top article Directories such as Ezine and Article Dashboard.

After everything is completed we send you a complete report including the user accounts for the Web 2.0 properties(12-15 of them), Web 2.0 Profile Sites(30 of them), Article Sites (We will give email we used for signup ...Yes all 125 of them).

Why Must you Choose Us:

Why%20You%20Must%20Choose%20Us..jpeg

So here is the price:

Price per package is $127

For the first few days, promo price:$100

No review copies are being offered. There are plenty of reviews below.

Demo Reports from our previous thread will be added soon in the following link:

Demo Report

Turnaround time varies according to the package so contact me via PM or the IM below. For a single package, the turn around time is 5 days.

PS: For custom and bulk Link building needs please contact me by PM.

PM me with your order.

[Mod Edit]

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just to get things moving, I am going to offer a GREAT deal.

For the First Three Who Order this package, I will give the whole package for $50

Thats a HUGE discount from the regular price. In exchange I would appreciate it if you can put in a detailed review.

•••
Seems I have a lack of credibility here and I would like it if I can get some so I am ready to offer an ALMOST free review copy.

The deal is:

Two* Repued members get to tryout the package at $10 (Yes 400 Incomming links at $10) but in exchange all I ask is, you review the work done.

*Only One remaining

Last edited:
•••
I will try a package out for $10. Send me the details

•••
Hi,

I might be interested in the review copy.

Thanks

Chris

•••
Hi,

I might be interested in the review copy.

Thanks

Chris

Both the $10 review copies are gone. But I still have an offer for $50 review copies. I will PM you the details.

•••
•••
hi i have not received any report , is the work done
please reply , so that i can leave a review

thanks

•••
can i get one more $10 package please ?
if it is not available, i will buy the $50 package

•••
@Smifunk, I have sent you a return PM.

@aditya717, I had sent an earlier email with the report. I have sent it again.

@Saket, there are no $10 review copies availabe. Only one $50 copy reamins. I have PMed you the details.

•••
job done for me , i have received the report details in xls format , job done as said by him ,

thanks

•••
Got the report a few days ago, all the links where placed as promised. It should help with increasing my backlinks.

•••
hi all i have received a complete report with various link where my web pages are create unique , clean and error free hope to get back links in few days iin the next update , overall great service as promise

thanks

•••
I can only try $10 package if you are interested to offer.

•••
•••
The price right now is $100. There are reviews above, common you guys must see the advantages in such a service...

Last edited:
•••
I was unwell and am back for more work. Except 2 people, all the work is done. Hopefully they will get back here with the results. :)

•••
Very impressive service overall. An original article was written with varying anchor text for target keywords. Well worth the cost - will use again....Thanks!

•••
Testimonial

amerigo @ Warrior Forum

LINK

This service was great.

The turn around time was a little bit slow (apparently hari fell ill), but there was great communication back and forth, so there was no stress in the delay (5 day delay I believe).

The package itself was well worth the price.

I will probably be ordering another package soon.

•••
pm please. need to check if i can pay after completion/report delivery :)

•••
Got my report and everything was as promised.

Good job, well done. Thnk you.

•••
Got my report and everything was as promised.

Good job, well done. Thnk you.

Thank you :)

People, this is one of the most reputed memebrs in NP, this must tell you about the quality of the service :)

Regards
Hari

•••
All the quality issues have been addressed. And the the uniqueness percentage has been improved.

Special Diwali offer
Price dropped to $75 per package for a short time

The service in itself has been improved. I will starting a new thread soon enough.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back