IT.COM

iMonetize

Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Has Anyone used iMonetize.com? According to their website, you load your domains into their database and they automatically optimize the names to one of the 12 major PPC companies so that you are ensured the highest payouts based on keywords as well as what day of the week it is. Sounds good but what I can't find out is what iMonetize gets out of it. Do they get a cut of the revenue? If so, how much?

Has anyone used their service that can share the experience? Would you recommend it?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Still waiting for October check but I live in Europe so maybe next week.

•••
i understand security and IRS precautions. However, i don't believe that iMonetize can compare themselves with eBay/PayPal.
If an interested party is already verified through PayPal, why would you want to run the same process again?
PayPal offers bidirectional fraud protection, which is as good for your company as it is for everyone else using the system. So, unless your company is a bit paranoid, the reason for additional verification, over top of the already executed PayPal verification, eludes me.
As many other NPers already stated, what i can't see in black and white - i don't trust.
Remedy: Maybe explain in detail why you are questioning an approved system like PayPal, or revise your policy, 'cause we're all looking for more cash from parking but less "shades of grey"
*just my 2 cents*

•••
Without going back and reading every single post, you mean to tell me they are mailing checks out? Physical checks?

Even though they want you to verify your PayPal information, they do not pay electronically?

Who is captaining this boat? Pull over and let me off! What a waste of resources.

•••
You can choose payment method, I don't have verified PayPal account and they send money only to verified PayPal so I had to request money by check or wire transfer(1000$+ only).

•••
Cruios enough...

I decided to visit the web site and check it out for myself.

I found a few things odd(er).

Q: Do you have phone support?
A: Yes. You may call between 10AM and 6PM EST and we will do our best to assist you with any of our services.

No where on the site is a phone number listed. No where. If you go to CONTACT US, the only option (actually, there are no options) is to send an email message. Did that. All I got was Message successfully sent!. Right back where we started...same no option CONTACT US page.

I am not at all opposed to new start ups and I am not at all opposed to making money.

But after all the legitimate questions, concerns, issues, privacy matters and wasteful spending and the responses received, read and viewed...who are these people and how long will they be around. And the responses, double talk, and wishy-washy validation of policies from an iMonetize rep, Homey?

Privacy issues? If they are not capable of detecting "fraudsters" with software and programming, are they even capable of securing your private data?

Naw...I'll stick to sedo and a couple of others that are tried and true.

This can only lead to the next obvious question...

Whats up, Homey? Where'd ya' go?

•••
circa1850 said:
I decided to visit the web site and check it out for myself.

I found a few things odd(er).

Q: Do you have phone support?
A: Yes. You may call between 10AM and 6PM EST and we will do our best to assist you with any of our services.

No where on the site is a phone number listed. No where. If you go to CONTACT US, the only option (actually, there are no options) is to send an email message. Did that. All I got was Message successfully sent!. Right back where we started...same no option CONTACT US page.

I am not at all opposed to new start ups and I am not at all opposed to making money.

But after all the legitimate questions, concerns, issues, privacy matters and wasteful spending and the responses received, read and viewed...who are these people and how long will they be around. And the responses, double talk, and wishy-washy validation of policies from an iMonetize rep, Homey?

Privacy issues? If they are not capable of detecting "fraudsters" with software and programming, are they even capable of securing your private data?

Naw...I'll stick to sedo and a couple of others that are tried and true.

This can only lead to the next obvious question...

Whats up, Homey? Where'd ya' go?

I am right here and will answer any legitimate questions posed that haven't already been answered. Thanks for the heads up on us not posting the phone number on the non-member contact us. That will be rectified by the end of the day. But it is listed on the contact us once you sign up.

PPC Fraud is a problem in this industry for ALL of us. It hurts everyone. I am sorry if some of our policies offend some of the NP's users. And I assure you we are looking into all your concerns. However for the time being all we ask from our users is the following:

1: Real Contact info. (Name Address Telephone number) This is verified by sending you a simple letter.
2: Tax Information (Required by the IRS to cover our butt's) OR A simple letter stating you live outside the country.

I do not see why this is such an issue. However, If any of you have any suggestions as to how to make this easier while maintaining our level of security I am willing to listen and discuss it with our Board of Directors.

circa1850 said:
Without going back and reading every single post, you mean to tell me they are mailing checks out? Physical checks?

You can choose Check, Wire, or Paypal.

Thanks for your question;

JN

pepo said:
Still waiting for October check but I live in Europe so maybe next week.

All payments went out on the 10th. You should see it shortly... If not please PM me and I will look into it for you.

JN

•••
This reads like a trial by fire...ouch. This guy is just filling a niche and trying to do the right thing. Fight fire with fire here. That's my suggestion.

Maybe those who don't want to sign on the dotted line are 18 and under :| as we have quite a few gifted kids here. It's acutally humbling to an lame old dude like me :)

Nice idea, Homey. I hope you pass the acid test and do well.

•••
movingconcierge said:
This reads like a trial by fire...ouch. This guy is just filling a niche and trying to do the right thing. Fight fire with fire here. That's my suggestion.

Maybe those who don't want to sign on the dotted line are 18 and under :| as we have quite a few gifted kids here. It's acutally humbling to an lame old dude like me :)

Nice idea, Homey. I hope you pass the acid test and do well.

VERY much appreciated!

JN

•••
Hi, While I am new to this forum, I have been on DNF for quite a while and look forward to being an active participant here. I saw this thread on imonetize and I must say I am SHOCKED. I have been dealing with them for 3 months now and while it was a bit different to receive a verification letter from a PPC provider, I understand why they do it with all the Fraud out there. And if you are true with all your details then why cant you help them verify you.. the pin takes around a 7 to 10 days to recieve.As for the rest of the service HOMEY has always been very responsive to any questions I have had, and the rest of there support has been SPOT ON.

I can also say my revenue has gone WAY up using them and I would highly recommend them to anyone viewing this thread. They have always PAID ON TIME and have had 0 issues with them. I got payment 2 days back for the 3 successive month..

Again GLAD to be here and look forward to being an active participant from this point on! :xf.love:

•••
Just reading the post here and seeing lots of unfounded accusations, conspiracy theories and as what another said what seems to be ire from those that don't want to give the required info out that ANY legitmate PPC company is going to ask for or might be minors and not be able to give it.

I've known the Imonetize guys personally and business related for years. Never has Jerry or anyone else in there been anything less than outstanding in their character and intent with business to make me question their character.

As most know iMonetize isn't the oldest company around and as any new company with have to adjust, learn as it grows. Which Jerry and crew make every effort to do inregards to anything I've ever requested or known was requested. Do things happen instantly? Hell no. But what company do things happen instantly?

Bottomline for me is Imonetize is run by trust worthy guys, I have always been paid when I was told to expect it and for the names that I use here they have out performed any others I've tried.

So all I can add is give the guys a chance, no one is hiding from you or trying to cheat you. And if you can't get past whatever issues you're having ... do what you would do with any PPC company that didn't work for you. Switch. I'm sure there will be no hard feelings. But give them a chance before publically slamming them.

Anyhow. Just my 2 ¢

zoot

•••
Yeah, really. The guy is just trying to improve domain parking for everyone. And instead of people thanking him you got a set of people coming in here and arguing about IRS forms and Contact forms.

Guess what, news brief for the people that are arguing, SEDO doesn't have a phone number listed either!

•••
cfguru360 said:
Yeah, really. The guy is just trying to improve domain parking for everyone. And instead of people thanking him you got a set of people coming in here and arguing about IRS forms and Contact forms.

Guess what, news brief for the people that are arguing, SEDO doesn't have a phone number listed either!

Ouchh point! rep added!

•••
Well because i'm also one of those that complained in the past for imonetize together with many others as cfguru360 said before i will have to say that :

1. I will thank imonetize to have one more service like the known http://www.trafficclub.com of moniker, this makes internet multi selective

2. All the people here mumble because of the attitude and the verification methods that look far fetched and not worth the trouble signing up. The promising results collide with this verification process and the tax forms. The fact that many people are abusers will not make me feel i'm one of them too. The "you are guilty under you prove innocent" style is not good for a service waiting for people's trust. If i have to give a ... DNA sample to prove i'm the real me, then i will thanks imonetize but i will not join

3. It's their choice of doing business so we have to respect it. However i find strange if there are other services asking for the same things as imonetize asks (as some people here said) why this revolution against imonetize. Is this the only glitch or generally something doesn't fit right with imonetize

Well that's all the "thanks" i can imagine for now

In any case because i find we stretched this issue too much. If anyone wants to sign their service, read all the topics of this forum regarding imonetize, make up your mind and choose what ever your rational mind tells you. That sums it up

•••
I like their layout but when i parked wii.us with them traffic dropped to 2 views a day. at revenuedirect it was like 50 a day...

•••
athletec64 said:
I like their layout but when i parked wii.us with them traffic dropped to 2 views a day. at revenuedirect it was like 50 a day...

Hi athlete64,

Thanks for the post... As your name has only been with us for several days this snippit from our FAQ might help explain this issue:

Q: Why are my views so much lower then at other PPC providers?
A: This can be for several reasons:

* Different PPC Partners count visits differently, some only count US traffic, some only count uniques, some count everything
* PPC Partners sometimes do not accept traffic for a specific domain; especially if they are TM or Adult. However, sometimes they do not give any reason. This will only effect your names during the optimization process and will rectify itself after the initial 30 day process.
* Stats from some PPC Partners may be delayed for between 4 and 7 days. Views and revenue for a specific day could increase 4 to 7 days later

Hope this help! Enjoy!

JN

•••
actual stats to share . . . portfolio of 20 domains, making $2-$5 a day

CPC lower than namedrive (how is that possible!) by about 10%, lower than trafficclub by 30-50% !

CTR ~ as namedrive, but 30% more than sedo & trafficclub . . .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back