Dynadot

iMonetize (Part Deux)

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just needed to get away from the blather of those carping because don't understand the tax laws and the moronic objections to fraud prevention measures from those who apparently have something to hide.

Let's get back to the main point - the effectiveness, performance, and customer service behavior of iMonetize as a relatively new provider of domain parking services with a new approach using an automated rotator algorithm...

I can't speak to the effectiveness and performance (some others already have given some feedback in that regard) because I just started with them and Domaining about a week ago. However I have had several experiences with their customer service, which has been 100% superlative!! All of their responses to my questions and concerns have been prompt, professional, to the point and complete.

They are new, still evolving and growing rapidly. So, inevitably there will be some "bumps in the road" (e.g.: domain info not loading into their database as quickly as we would like - only the info - domain gets parking and earning quickly - within minutes in my experience). They are obviously aware of their situation and working hard to service their customers. My last email to them was answered in LESS THEN 15 MINUTES - by one of the founders and a follow-on technical response from one of the developers!!! Also, Jerry, one of the founders, has been very active on this board responding professionally and as politely as possible (IMHO) to all iMonetize related posts, some of which have been idiotic, baseless rants.

Witness this most recent email interaction:

email from me 03:10 PM 11/29:
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Jerry,

Ok, now I am a bit concerned.

I registered my first domain, PLAYSTATION-SALES.COM, with iMonetize and changed it's DNSs (see email below) on 11/25 along with a second one: PLAYSTATIONS4SALE.COM. Between then and 11/27, I registered 42 more domains. The bulk of which (35) were done on 11/26.

As of today, 11/29, only the first one has data listed in the "Domain List", albeit with the OLD DNSs. NONE of the other 43 have any information listed. It has now been 3-4 days, and my domains are still not properly listed in iMonetize. Although, at least some of them are registering activity and showing stats. How long should it normally take? I thought 48 hours was typical.

Speaking of stats... I had earlier reported the anomaly of some of my stats appearing, disappearing, and then reappearing within seconds, and you did respond to explain it was an artifact of the hourly stats reload. This would not seem to be the right explanation, as the stat would appear, disappear, then reappear, all within just seconds. There would have had to have been two stats reloads in that time frame to account for 2 changes.

Also, over that last couple of days, with just one of my 44 domains, I see this:

Domain Views Clicks CTR rpM* Revenue
playstation-sales.com 2 0 0.0 % $ 1.28 $ 0.00

How can I have rpM (revenue per thousand visitors as you pointed out), If I have no revenue??

Mind you, I point all this out not to complain, but to try to understand how all this works (or is supposed to work) and be proactive in reporting small glitches before they become big problems.

So far, I have been quite impressed with the functionality, logical and neat design of iMonetize. Some things may need a bit more polish and improved functionality or added features, but by and large, a great effort. Performance, on the other hand, will take the test of time.

Thanks for hearing me out and your past prompt responsiveness. It took Sedo 8 days to FINALLY respond to my emails about a definitive problem. Not very good customer relations, especially for a domainer newbie such as myself. Also, I have noticed numerous similar complaints about Sedo in NamePros and DNF, in addition to many complaints about their recent performance. While iMonetize seems to have mostly glowing praise, aside from the morons that don't understand fraud protection or the tax laws. Needless to say, I pulled all my domains from Sedo, and they now reside at iMonetize.

Keep up the good work.

Best regards,
Joe R. Luciano
Web Site: http://ArtfulWebSites.com/Store
==============================================================================

response from Jerry 03:24 PM 11/29:
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe,

We are growing at SUCH a remarkable rate the Whois server is having trouble keeping up with all the names added over the past month... At this point it could take up to 5 days or more to update in the domain portfolio section, however the names WILL still continue to make money if pointed to us.

The stats are Deleted & Re imported Hourly,That is why the disappear and come back shortly after. This is a minor bug and will be fixed in Ver. 2.

The RPM is based on ALL time stats I believe... But I will check into it for you. And have Chris get back to you with an answer...

Glad to hear you are happy so far and KEEP THOSE IDEAS COMING we are always looking to improve our service!

JN
========================================================

Response from Chris 03:42 PM 11/29:
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

Jerry asked to reply to you regarding the RpM of $ 1.28 for your domain playstation-sales.com.

Some of our PPC Partners employ pop-up revenue. And, for each pop-up view, you can earn less than 1 cent. Which is the what happened with playstation-sales.com. You earned $0.00256 from pop-up revenue on one or both of those views.

I hope that answered your question. If you have any more questions regarding this, please feel free to ask.

Christopher S.

iMonetize Web Development
========================================================

Now THAT'S customer service!! Take a lesson, Sedo.

Also, I am looking forward to iMonetize v2.0. Jerry, can you give us a clue about some of the changes and improvements?

PS - THIS JUST IN:

I just got today's snail mail, and low and behold, there was my letter with the verification code from iMonetize. I entered it and now I am officially VERIFIED in iMonitize!!! WHAHOOOOO. :)

BTW, I got the letter (from Pennysylvania) here in Colorado just 5 days from when I signed up with iMonetize online!!! :sold:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have to say that I have the same great experiences with imonetize support, all requests were answered in 24 hours.

•••
Search the board you will find mixed comments for imonetize

It's also good to see many new users in this board to give their positive comments for imonetize, NOTHING BAD WITH THIS but wait a little bit and participate before you start to praise any kind of service, because internet is full of scams and many create different accounts and comment their selves (NOT SAYING that you're doing this)

Sedo and Namedrive support is truly outstanding too
Extremely polite and Very helpful
I didn't try imonetize support (and i'm not planning to sign there so that i can use it) but most of the replies of Sedo and Namedrive had average 1-4 hours average time

It's logical for a small service to have more resources to reply faster than a parking service with millions of names and customers

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back