IT.COM

question I'm the only one ? Its normal as a beginner ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

invirzone

AishemEstablished Member
Impact
Hey
well , i dunno if it is normal to open godaddy and start typing an trying domain names and valute them ? a lot of times i found my self doing that 15 / 20 minutes continuously . some times i read a word or a name here in the forums for example then i go try it :cigar: . yesterday , night taking a shower , my eyes went to a shampoo with [ aloe verra ] writed bold after finishing i took my laptop and i tried veraloe .com ( not avalaible of course :headphone: ) ... etc
who now with time , i will dat a girle by owning domains : heyhowareyou .com ? imfinethankyou .com / wellwhatdoyouthinkwatchingamovietogheter .club ...

Go daddy and Namecheap be like :
tenor.png

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Hi

I've read a few of your posts and my prognosis is that... you are in the "euphoric" stage of domaining

everything is exciting and you want to try every idea, whether it makes cents or not, that comes into your head.

take a breather, put away your wallet, go outside and get some fresh air.... you ain't gonna miss nothing that you can't go back and read about two days from now.

you aren't going to miss registering a great domain, because doesn't seem like you figured that out, yet.

if you can't get away, then spend more time reading and less time on gd

for sure, if you follow this advice, you will appreciate it in future.

if you don't believe it, go ask somebody

imo...

Last edited:
•••
Hi

I've read a few of your posts and my prognosis is that... you are in the "euphoric" stage of domaining

Nasty stage, been there.

Had the life experience though to self-recognize it and jump out of it shortly.

It's a rush. Had the same with gambling. Fortunately reason kicks in before I get in some sort of trouble.

•••
Phuk me, this is the "euphoric" stage?? I better shape up..

•••
you can only love one
I don't believe in me

:) = :) :) :)

•••
Hi

everything is exciting and you want to try every idea, whether it makes cents or not, that comes into your head.

take a breather, put away your wallet, go outside and get some fresh air.... you ain't gonna miss nothing that you can't go back and read about two days from now.

you aren't going to miss registering a great domain, because doesn't seem like you figured that out, yet.

if you can't get away, then spend more time reading and less time on gd

for sure, if you follow this advice, you will appreciate it in future.

if you don't believe it, go ask somebody

imo...

dont worry , i do when im on my desk lol . i think its normal as a beginner exploring something new .
but i will take your advice of cours .
thank you so much

•••
To slow down and get out of the euphoric stage, go onto the Daily market report on NameBio have a look at the "sales with history" section at the top. Read a months worth or more and you'll see the majority of sales sell for a loss. That slows me down anyway. :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back