Dynadot

I'm new and want to be successful!!!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm new to the boards. I joined to get ideas and help to start a website. I will help anyone in anyway I can. I have bright ideas I just get stuck because I am not a webmaster and I have alot to learn. I believe I can become successful with the help of this online community. thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Welcome to NamePros!

If you need any specific help, just be specific when asking ;)

See you around.

•••
Stick around here for a while and you will learn the ropes about domaining. I have learned quite a bit since joining here... You don't have to be a genious to make it in this game. Just get some domains and start developing them.

•••
fonzie_007 said:
Stick around here for a while and you will learn the ropes about domaining. I have learned quite a bit since joining here... You don't have to be a genious to make it in this game. Just get some domains and start developing them.

As if it were the fonzie himself :) Jake welcome to the forums man. My advice to you would to be read as much as you can, here, and other forums/news sites as well. Learn about dropping and deleting domains and build yourself a nice portfolio. Remember names are always worth more developed. So choose your route, either A. Build a portfolio between 20-40 names, park them to see which gains traffic, sell or B. Get 1-5 names and develop a few of them, see which are a success and which aren't. Its a revolving door man just try hard and you can be successful.

•••
Before asking learn how to search efficiently to get results. you can get answers without asking. because, 90% of the questions are covered already.

•••
^^ very true. The best way to learn in my opinion is by learning through example, so take a look through the forum of some instances of successful sales, names, and techniques.

•••
If you need help, ask any of the members.

•••
what kind of ideas do you need. Whats the site about. Do you have a domain already. Thats the most fun part.

BE VERY PICKY. The biggest mistake is settling and marrying an ugly, dumb and fat domain. get a lean, smart and beautiful one instead. If you write it yourself it costs as much as the bad one.

good luck and fire away some answerable questions.

welcome to NP - this forum rocks. Great energy -- sometimes a little shallow -- which is why you need to ask good questions and give your threads a good descriptive and intriguing title.

•••
people here are nice, just ask.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back