IT.COM

fun I'm going to start making a domain name game

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dondomainer

domainnamescom.comTop Member
Impact
I worked for several years with Contructor 2 ( Business version ) making games and recently I noticed that there are no games about domain, well, actually i have only been able to find a single domain game and I could not even play, so i think it's time to bring something fun with something of education about what is a domainer, we might even put some history.

I already have an idea about all this ( the history ) to make it entertaining but i need your cooperation, in providing information relavant information. keep in mind that the names and/or logo of some collaborators could be included in the credits of the game. Having said that, this is what the information what i need.

1. Approximate Date (year ) of opening registration of domains to the public.
  2. Which companies offered domains and the prices list up to : 2010
  3. When was the first UDPR
  4. Names of some domain auctions websites existed between 1985 - 2010

NOTE :

The story of the game will occur between 1985 - 2010

Real company names will be used.

Written permission will be requested for include company logos inside the game.

Some characters will be real domainers ( written permission will be requested when be necessary )

-----end

Stages and technical details

1 - Model
1.5 - The model will be published to collect game errors and opinions ( If I can not paste the game here, at least take your comments, if NP allow of course. )
2 - Official version 1.0
2.5 - Characters will be added to the history

Technical details :

Aspect ratio : 16:9 / Letterbox scale

Mode Game : 1

PC : YES

Mobile : YES ( Iphone / Android in the official version )

Google Play : YES

Ads : YES

Online Users : NO ( After version 2.0 )

Languages : EN /ES

----------- end

No email will be provided for questions about this project until Stage 1 has been completed. Thanks for your understanding

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back