IT.COM

Established Get Paid To Sign Up Site // UserGenerator.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Up for sale is www.usergenerator.com.

The site comes with:
- PREMIUM domain for this type of website, usergenerator.com (regged w/ DomainSite)
- custom logo
- custom 468x60 advertising banner
- custom 728x90 advertising banner
- custom forum avatar
- lifetime license of Referral Site Script

This website is brand new and has not yet been marketed/promoted. This site is perfect if you'd like to run your own website like www.membergenerator.com.

For a complete run down of the script, please click here. The winner of this website will be able to remove the linkback at the bottom of the website. If you have any question regarding the functioning of this website/script please post or pm me.

Starting bid: $50
BIN: Not yet
Auction end: Feb 10 @ 3pm CST

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
High bid is now $55 @ DP.

•••
- custom 468x60 advertising banner
- custom 728x90 advertising banner
- custom forum avatar
Can I see these? :)

$60

•••
•••
Are there any active sites running this script, besides the demo site and the site up for sell?

•••
As of right now the demo & this website are the only sites running the script. The script is for sale (and is linked to in the topic post) on OptikScripts though.

•••
How does it make money?

Thanks

•••
•••
ironmonk3y: The site makes money through 2 ways. The first is through advertising. When a user purchases credits they can use them to either post paid offers or to buy banner advertising (468x60) on the website. The second way is by charging an administration fee on credit purchases and/or on credit cash outs. You can control how much people have to pay for credits, and then you can also control how much you pay out for credits (for users that are cashing out).

Current high offer: $65

Ron

•••
•••
Replied. Thank you for your interest.

•••
HI

I'll Offer $75 PM me if that is ok,

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
Hi Tom,

I'll put your offer in as a bid. The auction will end Feb 10 @ 3pm CST like stated in the original post.

Ron

•••
HI Ron,

Ok great. I'll keep an eye on the thread

Thanks
Tom Dahne

•••
cyberoptik said:
As of right now the demo & this website are the only sites running the script. The script is for sale (and is linked to in the topic post) on OptikScripts though.

thanks for replying

•••
You're very welcome.

To the winner of this website I will also offer a license to my BeTheTopSite script for only $9.95 (normally $24.95). You can view more details about the script here.

•••
Site sold for $75. If you're interested in purchasing the script you can go to www.optikscripts.com/referralsitescript.php . The script is still available for $69.95 but won't be for long. You can also have me customize the graphics of the script for your website for an extra fee.

Ron

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back