Dynadot

discuss Illegal immigration to the US? Borders should be canceled. #freedom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reallybigidea.com

THIS DOMAIN SOLD. Username is not valid.Top Member
Impact
Hello Friends,

As you know I am a big fun of the United States. I'd like to know the real truth.. . Most people are living in US illegal, does it really worth it? Is it works for you?

Which state is better / friendly for illegal immigration?

Why do borders exists in 2023? Average people want freedom. Borders should be canceled.

Australia
New Zealand
Germany
Greece
And other beautiful countries.. South Africa? anyone? Open your borders for non-billionaires too please.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Borders and immigration policies exist for a reason…no problems with immigrants but have problems with illegal immigrants….
Illegal immigrants should not and will not be allowed in the past, 2023 and infinity and beyond to the futures….

•••
Borders and immigration policies exist for a reason…no problems with immigrants but have problems with illegal immigrants….
Illegal immigrants should not and will not be allowed in the past, 2023 and infinity and beyond to the futures….
Your thinking is outdated. The Earth is Ours.
There's no really immigrants. We are all Earthians.
I hope Elon Musk will build the new world on Mars without borders.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back