Dynadot

If you were to give away a $7.95 eNom

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
If you had a few eNom $7.95 reseller accounts and wanted to give them away to worthy folks who would actually use the account...how would you determine the best candidate?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Are you giving away free eNom $7.95 Reseller accounts, Acts?
:music:

•••
•••
•••
Personal judgement... and not to forget, the people who you like best :p

•••
People that go

ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!

... Choose the opposite of that. ;)

•••
Well, I'd like one.

But to answer your question, I'd say you should give them to the people who have helped you out the most here at NamePros with thoughtful posts.

•••
probably sell at a very cheap rate like $5 - 10

•••
Sell it at $30 i guess if you dont need it

•••
That is exactly my point. I wouldn't want to sell them but find some people who would actually use the account and get domains at a good price of $7.95

•••
Its extremely generous of you to give them away, but dont do it without thinking about it first.

•••
Look for the small guys that don't have a $6.95 account. They will be very greatful for the savings. I think that is real generous of you but I do agree that finding somebody that would really use the account may be a problem. There are many people that would actually put the account to use and then there are those that would never use it and just want one to make a quick buck. I think the best route would be to put a thread up of who the community thinks needs one and who would really use it besides reslelling it. Best of look and its people like you that make this a better place. :)

•••
Great advice thanks .edu

•••
.edu gives some good advice. There are a bunch of us here who would benefit greatly from your generosity. I hope you can connect to the little guys around here with this offer.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back