NameSilo

discuss If you were reincarnated, what would you like to come back as and why?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

HotDomainSales

Established Member
Impact
I would like to come back reincarnated as one of the most intelligent animals out there: The Octopus.

Having eight sucker-bearing arms would really help me improve my multitasking skills for sure.

Not to mention the ability to INK all over predators. Octopi are awesome :D

So.. What would you like to come back as and why? It can be absolutely anything, even a domain name (LOL!)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Probably some kind of medicinal or otherwise edible mushroom so as to provide either enlightenment or nourishment while spreading spores. I'd prefer to not have to come back and constantly kill to stay alive; if I did, I'd choose to be a cat.

PS I'm totally not a hippie : )

•••
Be careful what you wish for.
Both male and female octopi die soon after mating.
Plus most octopi only life 3-5 years.

•••
I came back as me last time and that was pretty awesome.

•••
Be careful what you wish for.
Both male and female octopi die soon after mating.
Plus most octopi only life 3-5 years.

I think its fair to say I'd probably want a change after 5 years of having 8 arms flying all over the place, shorter the life span the quicker I can come back as something else ;)

•••
I have it on good authority (johname) that all domainers?
Come back as cockroaches.

•••
•••
An invisible fire dragon to dominate Earth. Eats all the bad guys and pukes them into the black hole. Then award all the good guys with treasures found within the ocean.

•••
You mean to say that we got ONE more chance :D :D

I would like to come back reincarnated as one of the most intelligent animals out there: The Octopus.

Having eight sucker-bearing arms would really help me improve my multitasking skills for sure.

Not to mention the ability to INK all over predators. Octopi are awesome :D

So.. What would you like to come back as and why? It can be absolutely anything, even a domain name (LOL!)

•••
I would just be me. Forget the rest. I am happy and sad but I still would like to be reincarnated as me.

I thinks that does sums up my life.

•••
A sea turtle....that is assuming we still have any seas left capable of sustaining life :xf.eek::xf.frown:

•••
I will be in heaven so I am not coming back.

I will be in heaven A and my wife will be in heaven B.

•••
•••
I don't believe in reincarnation.

Although I would like to come back as Human Being.

•••
Two things; a bird and a cat. A bird, for having the ultimate freedom of all animals.... the ability to fly. A cat, for being pound for pound one of the strongest animals on the planet and to try and catch that flying bird!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back