Domain Empire

If I have Google AdSense can I have other ads

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

DnEbook

DataGlasses.ComTop Member
Impact
Hello i am wondering if i have google adsense ads on my minisite can i have other affiliate banners and links ?

I do see quite a few websites with google ads and other affiliate banners

example if the ste is about domaing could i have adsense, and perhaps sedo and afternic banners as well

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Yes you can, provided they don't look the same as Google ads. Check out the program policies (at the bottom of your main Adsense page) for the full details.

Lynn

•••
thanks for answer ......rep added

•••
It is clearly mentioned in their TOS that you may not run ads on your site that look like the ads the adsense is showing. If they're not like these, you can use them.

•••
•••
yeah, avoid the companies that try and copy what Google offer.
Strangely enough, there are several of them.

•••
could you post a list of those companies?

yeah, avoid the companies that try and copy what Google offer.
Strangely enough, there are several of them.

•••
•••
Definately you can use,but they shouldn't look like as same as Google ads

•••
Like everyone said, you can!!

•••
Additional point

If you see that you are making way more with the affilaite ads make sure you move your affiliate ads so they are in a better position than your adsense ads.

•••
yes you can have multiple ads on your site.......... but see that both goes well........

•••
sedo is really strict. If they found that u got invalid clicks, they directly delete yr acc.

•••
Yes you can.You just have to make sure that none of the ads looks similar to Adsense ads.

•••
yes you can but better not show any ads with google ads because google does not like that and if google banned your adsense account they dont show any reason,so my advice is not to use them.

•••
Definately you can use,but they shouldn't look like as same as Google ads

I agree.if they look like google adsense then you are in trouble.

•••
You can have affiliate ads (banners, links, etc...) but no PPC ads that are similar to Google Adsense Ads.

•••
according to me you can use both at same time.

•••
Yes, you can use affiliate ad and adsense ads on one site. No issues. But still go through their TOS if they have updated to avoid any trouble in future.

•••
You can use other advertising program if you have google adsense on it.

•••
•••
You just need to be careful, you do not want Google to whack you for violating their terms of service. That could put a definite crimp in things if they suspend your account.

•••
yes you can have both adsense and some other too.

•••
yes the ads from affiliates do not look like google ads , so i happly use both , thanks all (old thread)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back