Domain Empire

Your experience with Linkshare?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi,

I have been using CJ on my sites for a few months now, most to post real-time ebay auction listings on my sites. But I also display banners from other CJ advertisers as well. So far I've managed to make a few hundred dollars from eBay through CJ. As for the other advertisers? A big, fat $0! In my opinion, the ad space allocated to non-eBay CJ ads is probably better used for Google AdSense. I have removed all but the ebay listings from my sites and replaced them with Google ads.

I am considering Linkshare at this time. Specifically, I am interested in selling overstock.com on my sites thru Linkshare. Has anyone had any success with Linkshare?

Thanks in advance!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have sucessfully used linkshare, but I haven't tried overstock.com on them.

•••
Never used OS there but I have been paid from LinkShare even though the check was only for under $5.

•••
- - - - -
A big, fat $0! In my opinion, the ad space allocated to non-eBay CJ ads is probably better used for Google AdSense
- - - - -

Wow, my experience is the exact opposite, lol. I can't get any money out of eBay's program, but the rest of CJ rocks. I've had checks form CJ every month for years, from a variety of different merchants. I wish I could get eBay to convert, though, man I have no luck with them.

•••
Made about $9 off Linkshare in a couple of months, but it seems their minimum payment is $25, so I won't see a check until I get there. That was from a Netflix signup. Need to sign up on CJ. Would like to try the ebay listings...

•••
If the min is $25 I wonder why I got a check for like $4.26 or so..

•••
I use them,And like what they have to offer,Plus customer service is good when needed aswell.

•••
ZuraX,
You are right, don't know where I read that they had a $25 minimum payout. I guess I am confusing it with somewhere else. Well I guess that means I'll get my $9 eventually. :)

•••
I didnt even know I had made a sale. Just got the check one day.. LOL

•••
I’ve been using linkshare for a long time. They are fine. I never made much money, but I have only my self to blame for that.

•••
primacomputer said:
I’ve been using linkshare for a long time. They are fine. I never made much money, but I have only my self to blame for that.

:bingo: ~ I've been thinking that since this thread came about ... I haven't placed their links on anything in the last year - But did well enough when I did !

•••
I am always getting emails from the companies that use linkshare that I applied for. Thats about the only time I advertise their links. Like right now a lot of them are running Mothers day specials so I use the banners for that...

•••
Hey Guys - theirs a lot more networks other than just Linkshare and CJ :).

Why not discuss all of them?

•••
I did get the check this month. Netflix takes a looooooooooooooong time to settle up. :)

•••
Yeah thats the only bad part abour linkshare.. :(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back