IT.COM

If all domains are free for you for 10 seconds what name will you register?

NameSilo
Watch

EmpireNames.com

Founder @ Rooted.com Previously Empire NamesTop Member
Impact
I would go for rizwan.com my name...
what about you guys?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
Ahhh can’t.... decide vacationrentals.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Free as in available...that’s a dreamer’s vision won’t waste time responding.

Free as in free to register...I’d register practically nothing. What’s the difference between eight bucks and free anyway? (Yeah...lol...try to explain that to the newbies on here who hand register garbage whenever they get their hands on some coupon and then try to push the garbage to other NP members.)

Last edited:
•••
Free as in available...that’s a dreamer’s vision won’t waste time responding.

Free as in free to register...I’d register practically nothing. What’s the difference between eight bucks and free anyway? (Yeah...lol...try to explain that to the newbies on here who hand register garbage daily whenever they get their hands on some coupon and then try to push the garbage to other NP members.)
if you are not interested then dont say anything and you can ignore this post isnt it?
and for your kind information u was also newbie once and i am sure you bought also crap names in beginning so just chill mate

•••
•••
This thread belongs in the lounge. It’s not a serious General Domain discussion other than the post I made which is truthful.

I guess we know who’s buying junk with coupons and then trying to push it on other NP members. Riz M dislikes my post. :xf.cool:

•••
This thread belongs in the lounge. It’s not a serious General Domain discussion other than the post I made which is truthful.

I guess we know who’s buying junk with coupons and then trying to push it on other NP members. Riz M dislikes my post. :xf.cool:
i never reg any names and push to npers...i disliked because u discriminated newbies here

•••

Get a grip - a bit of lightheartedness does not hurt anyone (except you by the look of it)

You can ignore this thread instead of trolling it.....

•••
•••
Amazon.com (covers present)

Tesla.com (covers future)

AI.com (covers short and inevitable transformation)

•••
Since none of you guys didn't take sex.com, I'm going for this one. ;)

•••
SK.com....my name & surname initials...many people call me SK..I have only 10 secs so it will be easy for me to click.

•••
knowing what i know now, vr.com or fashion.com

•••
•••
•••
•••
Dude 10 seconds...
I wouldn't be able to decide in 10 secs :xf.smile:
But even if I had a chance to do so, it would definitely be a one word .com with high search volume for the keyword.
I mostly own exact match new gTLDs, but would I reg. a new gTLD with this one time 10 secs chance?
I don't think so. I love descriptive new G's but come on who ever says I would reg. a new gTLD instead of a one word .com is totally speculating and bullshitting. :happy:

•••
Probably sex, cause who doesn't like sex?

•••
Back