IT.COM

Idn ccTLDs

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
What do you think of idn ccTLDs, such as .tv? Is there worth for any in term of resell value?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I believe there is some potential in IDN.tv. That said I would only register terms that match the .tv extension very well - terms like sports, news, sex, movies, etc. Low level or average terms are not worth the risk.

In terms of IDN.ccTLD don't ignore .jp and .cn. There is alot more potential in these than .tv although not as much left.

•••
tansks said:
What do you think of idn ccTLDs, such as .tv? Is there worth for any in term of resell value?

Yeah i agree with Fab, it's all about the keywords you fit with the .TV ext. I mean because .TV in japan is very popular in the Adult marketplace so those will be very successfull IMO. To give you a example of early re-sale i know of a couple IDN dot TV's breaking the $500 mark

•••
Stick with .jp and .cn first and then move on to .tv

If you do get .tv make sure it matches and fits nicely like what thefabfive and genius said.

•••
Which will be perform better or future trend let say for Chinese IDN. Is .com or .cn? I guess idn.jp will be perform well over .com for Japanese market. How about China market?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back