Impact
Please help Appraise this domain

ICOmarket.co.uk
ICOindex.co.uk
ICOindustry.co.uk
ICOchain.co.uk

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Speculative bitcoin space name and aimed primarily at uk market. It is just too generic to conceive of what business model or monetization would be attractive to a buyer. All major tlds registered but only seem to be parked. 0 exact match search in estibot. I would appraise in this extension at $250-$500 in aftermarket.

•••
•••
More appraisals please. Thank you

•••
•••
i avoid .uk like plague because those are extremely regional and highly censored.

•••
i avoid .uk like plague because those are extremely regional and highly censored.

•••
•••
I like the name :) ICO is very trendy now, and will be even more trendy in years to come...keyword "market" goes well with it. Pity that name it is restricted to .co.uk, but British market is large enough. I have good feeling about the name, and would not be surprised if it sells well. For accelerated sale I would put BIN of $800-950, and list it in major venues like Afternic, Uni, Sedo, etc. That might do it. But it can be suitable as longer term hold too, in this case put "Make Offer" and see what offers are coming to you in years to come.
Good luck.

•••
Thanks.. Really appreciate it!

•••
•••
More appraisals. Thanks guys

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back