NameSilo

I wouldn't pay more than $15 for Jet.com!

Labeled as discuss in Domain Selling and Domain Sales started by Crysis, Jun 4, 2018.

Replies:
Views:

1. Crysis

Crysis Established Member

Last edited: Jun 4, 2018
    The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  2. whenpillarsfall

whenpillarsfall Established Member

It's the usual lack of understanding that a domain is both an address and a brand.

Plus the usual misunderstanding about what cybersquatting actually is .

3. teper

teper Established Member

Self proclaimed expert at quora. What do you expect?

4. Shaun Lun

Shaun Lun Established Member

Yeah, it's quora and anyone can be an expert as long as he's active and answers the almost unlimited questions(many dumb ones too) being asked every day. Now, to reply to oen of his line that says no one types in an url but google it, wait! I never googled "facebook" or "google" or "NamePros". I don't bookmark them, yet I typed them in every time I have to visit. What does he know about domaining anyway? lol

5. mitok

mitok Top Member VIP ★★★★★★★★★★

If only 1% of "experts" around the world were the real experts ;)

There are so many SEO "experts", marketing "experts" and even domain "experts" that have no clue about the value and power of domains.

There are even some people who are ready to pay $xxx,xxx for a good domain, but are not qualified to extract its power out of it.

6. asset.domains

asset.domains Established Member

i read Quore only to understand who is more powerful Hulk or Thanos :)) you should do the same.

Want to reply or ask your own question?

It only takes a minute to sign up – and it's free!
Topics / Tags: