IT.COM

I would like to get started in selling domain names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I would try there, or webhostingtalk.com someone just sold a domain for $300 there.

•••
sedo.us + sedo.co.uk
afternic.com

post them for sale on domain related boards like this or find message boards that relate to your domain. like your emarketing matrix domain, go find a mlm board and offer it for sale there.

•••
Originally posted by Corey
I would try there, or webhostingtalk.com someone just sold a domain for $300 there.

yes Linda did.. so you are the person from WOAS. but that was a full content site.

•••
I spend a lot of time in WHT and well the people there tend to be "cheap". they all seem to want everything under 100 when it comes to designs and coding and domains. Just my observations.

•••
I have always thought webhostingtalk was just for web host stuff. Will check it out more. Thanks for the mention.

•••
Everyone wants to pick up a domain for as little as possible ... nature of the beast! I've found WHT to be a great resource, and the folks who work there (Admin. and moderators) to be extremely helpful and responsive. I'd recommend them as yet another resource for domain selling. :)
Good Luck.

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
yes Linda did.. so you are the person from WOAS. but that was a full content site.

Yes and it was also very rich with hits, yea people at WHT are pretty cheap and lately I've been seeing a lot of "I want hosting for free" requests

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back