IT.COM

domain I wonder your appraisals about some of my domain names -bootstrap.site

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Burak Ozturan

NamecomboEstablished Member
Impact
Hi dear friends,

I want to hear your feelings, opinions and appraisals (for end-user and investor) about the domain names below listed:

domain names with .site extension
(P.S. I know it is a weak extension, but I want to believe that the names before the dot are so good with the extension as a whole)

• bootstrap.site
  • just.site
  • hebergement.site

domain names with .com extension

• crucialsolution.com
  • bellaspazio.com
  • papavideo.com
  • linuxarticles.com
  • premiumreplica.com
  • deviceaccessories.com
  • phpvalidator.com

domain names with .net extension

• airpollution.net
  • deathmetal.net
  • makepayment.net
  • internetauction.net

Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • crucialsolution.com - Low / mid hundreds
  • bellaspazio.com - Little value
  • papavideo.com - Low / mid hundreds
  • linuxarticles.com - Linus gets tough on Linux trademark | InfoWorld ...trademark issues
  • premiumreplica.com - Mid / high hundreds
  • deviceaccessories.com - Lower thousands
  • phpvalidator.com - Little value
  • airpollution.net - Mid / high hundreds
  • deathmetal.net - Mid / high hundreds
  • makepayment.net - Mid / high hundreds
  • internetauction.net - Offers accepted (internet and "net" being in the same domain, not thrilled. Hope I'm wrong)
Favourite: Device Accessories dot com

Don't like any of the "dot site" domains. Overall though, good job

(In my opinion)

Last edited:
•••
AirPollution.net - This one is worth high xxxx in my opinion. This is a popular topic and people take it very seriously. To the right buyer, this is extremely valuable. Renew it until it sells. Put a $1200 tag on this.
Although .net has decreased in value over time, this one, I would say is a great name.

•••
AirPollution.net - This one is worth high xxxx in my opinion. This is a popular topic and people take it very seriously. To the right buyer, this is extremely valuable. Renew it until it sells. Put a $1200 tag on this.
Although .net has decreased in value over time, this one, I would say is a great name.

Yes, I agree with you. Also it has a great cost per click value because of air pollution is current issue and popular topic. And also as you said, dot net is an extension that has decreased in value.

I think .com > .org > .net & .co & .io

•••
Back