Dynadot

domain I need your experiences in domain industry to evaluate the domains I own. -QYseo.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Burak Ozturan

NamecomboEstablished Member
Impact
Hi everyone !

I'm new in this forum. I'm Burak, 26 yr old. English is not my native language, so I'll try to do my best!

I need your experiences in domain industry to evaluate the domains I own and acquire knowledge about their sale and projectable potential. Thank you in advance for your attention to this matter.

I always try to register domain names which I believe they have potential on auction sites and new gTLD domain names on their "Early Access Program" periods but never can be sure about my decisions in this matter. So would you please share your opinions with me to confirm my thoughts ?

List:

.com :
  • QYseo.com -> I thought that Q represents first letter of Quality and Y represents last letter of Quality.
  • WM20.com -> Weltmeisterschaft 2020 (maybe for Eishockey or Biathlon which will be held in 2020)
  • best360cam.com / best360cams.com
  • tucesa.com
  • oyunmotoru.com -> which means "game engine" in my native language.
  • artigrafik.com -> which means "graphic or graphics plus" in my native language.
.net
  • wooh.net -> urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wooh
    I found some links about that on internet and I want to share them with you.
    • twitter.com/woohdakidbsm or youtube.com/watch?v=3zl_D-WkDAw etc. (He was a member of 1017 Brick Squad with Waka Flocka, Gucci Mane, OJ Da Juiceman, and Frenchie.
      And now, he is a still a rapper who sings alone or in feats I think.)
    • woohnayoung.com
    • wooh.be
    • woohpub.com.br/home
    • tommywooh.com
  • mevk.net -> it is just 4 letter .net
  • urtr.net -> it is just 4 letter .net, too.
  • 7ik.net
  • 1uh.net

[ New gTLDs & Others]

.site
  • bootstrap.site
  • just.site
  • createyourown.site
  • criar.site -> which means "create website" in Porteguese. In addition, it has 10 B – 100 B search volume and competition in this term is high. (Cost-per-click (CPC) is approximately $3,50)
  • creer.site -> which means "create website" in French. In addition, it has 1.000 – 10 B search volume and competition in this term is high. (CPC is approximately $3.00)
  • hebergement.site -> which means "website hosting" in French. In addition, it has 1.000 – 10 B search volume and competition in this term is high. (CPS is approximately $6.30 )

.zone

• php.zone
Domain Hack
  • dru.pe
  • webservic.es
And lastly, I also registered several number of domains which have .xyz extension and which are keyword. I also want to learn your thoughts about that extension's future. (in general)

Your opinions is extremely important to me. Thank you again.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Isn't there anybody who can help me ?

•••
•••
•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back