Dynadot

I will always help another domainer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Would you help another domainer?

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • I would NEVER help another domainer

votes
    0.0%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

Internet.Domains

Account Closed (Requested)
Impact
There is no need to say "Thank You" or need to compensate. I help people for my own satisfaction, from my heart, not for monetary gain or praise. I do it because it feels good. Helping others just feels right. Thats all I have to say about that.

Hope you all have a good day!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
how to find new keywords and best combination of two words and shorter brandable words?

•••
I am new, and I put more time into reading , and research then I do trying to ask another for quick info. but trust me I want to ask questions all day every day.
I am putting in an insane amount of hours a day to learn several strategies and implement them. I also live in a 3rd world country in a position to help and I am well versed on helping others. and these are my guidelines for helping others after my experience.
- I prefer to help those who are willing to help themselves
- I prefer to give those individuals tools to build future independence when they need further help
- I find these people by providing some help , along with a task or direction that will take effort on their part with a invite to return to me once that is complete.

life is about balance , for those who are willing to help so many that is great but we are only one person, you dont have to limit the kindness , however being selective might get to the most deserving. most who are truly in need are the silent ones. and many who do not take independence on their own research on here, grow dependent on the holding hands help.

all that being said, helping via public posts is amazing of you all doing so, it is selfless to be transparent in your lessons, and for all to see who dig through this forum. so Thank you very much !!!!! you are appreciated.

•••
There is no need to say "Thank You" or need to compensate. I help people for my own satisfaction, from my heart, not for monetary gain or praise. I do it because it feels good. Helping others just feels right. Thats all I have to say about that.

Hope you all have a good day!
Great ,explain this to Ugly Pork ,I mean dork

•••
•••
"Sometimes"

Most everyone is doing their own thing here, Some of the new domainers want help right away , asking how they can sell a domain name, that is nothing new, been going on for many years. same o'l -same o'l , just a different year.

•••
It's fine to help, just don't expect any favors back. And whatever you do, DON'T trust anyone with your best ideas or to help you register a domain, even if $1. Anyone can turn on you in a second. No matter how well you develop a friendship, it's not worth giving full faith to anyone over the internet.

Last edited:
•••
It's fine to help, just don't expect any favors back. line.

If one "helps" with the expectation of favors back, it really isn't called "helping"....

•••
Yea, initially you help without expectation of getting help back. Sometimes helping becomes mutual though. That's when you can get yourself in trouble. Sometimes being helped or helping doesn't turn out as you'd expect.

•••
An example of leading by example is paying it forward...

The simplest way to define “pay it forward” is that when someone does something for you, instead of paying that person back directly, you pass it on to another person instead. ... “Paying it forward” can make the world a better place.

Cheers
Corey

•••

The simplest way to define “pay it forward” is that when someone does something for you, instead of paying that person back directly, you pass it on to another person instead. ... “Paying it forward” can make the world a better place.

Cheers
Corey
Awesome comment! Thanks Corey and good to see you again! :xf.smile:

•••
An example of leading by exampl

Cheers
Corey

Agreed, Corey. One problem we have today though, People take kindness for weakness, we need to change as a "whole" society, right now as things are in the world, i don't see it happening any time soon, so vigilance is a necessary these days.IMO

Last edited:
•••
I recently helped a seller on eBay, really going the extra mile which involved out-of-pocket expenses, time and energy. Their initial response to me (before my actual follow-through) was all gung ho and appreciative. But after my time and energy were expended, all I wanted was a confirmation from them for an item received. Nothing. To be honest, that did tick me off and I now consider it a waste of my time and I probably won't be doing anyone any favors in the foreseeable future.

•••
I recently helped a seller on eBay, really going the extra mile which involved out-of-pocket expenses, time and energy. Their initial response to me (before my actual follow-through) was all gung ho and appreciative. But after my time and energy were expended, all I wanted was a confirmation from them for an item received. Nothing. To be honest, that did tick me off and I now consider it a waste of my time and I probably won't be doing anyone any favors in the foreseeable future.

A prime example of taking someone's kindness for weakness, I hear you forge.

•••
•••
I think NPs is great because with their actions so many people show that they are in the always or sometimes group. I am constantly amazed how much effort so many put into helping others without any expectation for something back in return. Realistically no one of us can help everyone, but if we each help someone, then the net impact in our community is huge.

I understand how it feels wrong when you invest a lot of energy in helping someone, and then they don't even say thank you. However, even in those situations, we really don't know what is happening in that person's world. They may be dealing with a hundred stressful aspects, and just fighting to cope each day.

I think if we each assumed the best of each other, unless proven to be wrong, the world would be a better place. Have a nice day, everyone.

Bob

•••
Appreciate everyone's comments - I'm also in the Sometimes category for some of the same reasons stated above.

•••
Welcome back ID, you were away for too long!

•••
Welcome back ID, you were away for too long!
Thank you Grego! I went on a journey and am now ready to help inform the world of the wondurful power of internet domains..:xf.smile:.....Good to see you!

•••
•••
Back