IT.COM

I will sometimes help another domainer

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Recons.Com

Top Member
Impact
Well, since we already have "I will never help" and "I will always help", this topic should cover the remaining ground in between :)

Also, true, by the way ))

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
I love your analytical and statistical approach to domaining.
I am an amateur mathematician by heart and I take similiar approach to almost everything I do in everyday life.
So basically our model of domaining have a lot in common, you being the senior and more scaled up.
I am also receiving good success since last three months (started exactly an year back) and have sellout ratio of 5% (better than industry average).

So, Thank you for all your passive help. Numbers in others success always motivate me. Keep sharing.

•••
i help those who help themselves.

•••
I love your analytical and statistical approach to domaining.
I am an amateur mathematician by heart and I take similiar approach to almost everything I do in everyday life.
So basically our model of domaining have a lot in common, you being the senior and more scaled up.
I am also receiving good success since last three months (started exactly an year back) and have sellout ratio of 5% (better than industry average).

So, Thank you for all your passive help. Numbers in others success always motivate me. Keep sharing.

Thank you so much for your kind words! You are doing extraordinarily well with 5% and should definitely scale up.

Love math and analytics, but the beauty of domain investing is that it is also partly an art, otherwise big guys would have pushed everyone else out by automating, outbidding and turning everything into a commodity.

•••
•••
otherwise big guys would have pushed everyone else out by automating, outbidding and turning everything into a commodity.
Who said they are not already doing that. Partially, yes.
But thanks to ICANN which allows 100s of players in registrar market. competition between them, variety in auction models and fair chance for everyone. So domaining cant be fully automate.

It is practically impossible to build a bot machine which is complaint to all registrars/marketplaces.

Last edited:
•••
Then help me to help you! (c)

then show me the Money

giphy.gif

•••
Who said they are not already doing that. Partially, yes.
But thanks to ICANN which allows 100s of players in registrar market. competition between them, variety in auction models and fair chance for everyone. So domaining cant be fully automate.

It is practically impossible to build a bot machine which is complaint to all registrars/marketplaces.

I meant more like in drop and expiring stage to replenish/grow our stocks. GD's valuation, for example, is as good as it gets and helps big guys wipe out the inventories, but the imperfection allows for lots of names to fall through the cracks )

Well, here is to one day becoming one of those big guys! ;)

•••
•••
•••
A fun and as OP pointed out truthful thread. None of us can always help everyone, but all of us can (and should!) sometimes help someone!

•••
When you need helping hand....always look first at the end of your own arm ...
so true :)

•••
Sometimes, You don't feel like helping, but still end up helping anyway and other times,on the contrary, You want to help, but not able to help (metaphorically) C'est la vie

•••
When you need helping hand....always look first at the end of your own arm ...
so true :)
Ironically, the absolute end of my own arm is the Middle Finger. :xf.grin::xf.grin::xf.grin:

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back